Steinberg UR44 USB Audio Interface
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Steinberg UR44 USB Audio Interface is a powerful audio/MIDI interface featuring four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity. This portable compact interface has been designed specifically to suit a wide range of recording and production settings and features a full metal chassis rugged enough to withstand wear and tear on the road.
As part of the package, the UR44 comes with tools to be creative and includes both Cubase Al (a programme based on the popular Cubase DAW) which provides you with all the tools you need to compose, record, edit and mix your tunes. Basic FX suite also provides onboard DSP plug-ins which can be useful for sound-shaping and adding FX.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 4 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (mic/Hi-Z on input 1/2 and mic/line on input 3/4), 2 TRS line inputs4 line outputs (TRS balanced), plus 2 main outputs L/R (TRS balanced)
- MIDI input and output
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP powered monitoring with REV-X reverb and Sweet Spot Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology, including Basic FX Suite VST plug-ins
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, Mac OS X and iOS
- iPad connectivity thanks to CC mode (with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.600000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.