Stanton DS4 Cartridge & Styli
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Designed for professional use, this cartridge and styli from Stanton offers a high-quality performance for any style of DJing.
Pro-Level Precision-Engineered DJ Cartridge & Styli
Featuring a fine circular diamond stylus tip, the high-quality construction offers a crystal-clear, high fidelity performance with a seriously impressive frequency response. Sitting in the groove with maximum signal strength and minimum wear, this cartridge and styli is the professionals choice.
Stanton DS4 Cartridge & Styli Key Features:
- Precision-Engineered Fine Circular Diamond Stylus Tip
- High Output & Enhanced Tracking
- Sleek Design, Ideal For Scratching and Mixing
- Enhanced Fidelity with Full-Range Frequency Response from 20-20,000 Hz
- Gold-Plated Tonearm Connections for Optimum Performance
Stanton DS4 Cartridge & Styli Specifications:
- Frequency response 20 to 22,000Hz
- Output 6mV
- Channel separation nominal 28dB
- DC resistance 430 ohms/ch
- Inductance 400mH/ch
- Weight 18.0g
- Channel balance Within 1.5dB
- Tracking force 3g to 6g
- Recommended load 47 kO 200pf
- Stylus tip Fine circular diamond
- Application High versatility and skip resistance
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.