SSL X-Desk 16 Channel SuperAnalogue Summing Mixer
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Combining idyllic versatility with a premium performance that's instantly familiar with Solid State Logic, the SSL X-Desk is a 16-channel mixer with eight dual input mono Line channels and eight insert send/returns, delivering a world-class sound that's sure to up your recording game instantly.
The Ultimate Studio Centrepiece
Enabling engineers, producers and artists alike with an elite 16 channel console experience that includes an adaptable input and output configuration, the Solid State Logic X-Desk Mixer also enables users with various monitor outputs and controls for exceptional sonic performance.
Applicable for a vast array of different recording scenarios, the X-Desk SuperAnalogue provides a stunning clarity and dynamic detail, so every finer nuance in your session can be heard spectacularly. With a built-in talkback system also included, this 16-channel mixer is everything you could need in your studio.
SSL X-Desk 16 Channel Super Analogue Summing Mixer Features:
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Buss with External summing and Inserts
- Analogue purity at the highest level with SuperAnalogue
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
Pristine Audio Performance
Priding itself on containing the same premium functionality that can be found on some of the larger SSL consoles such as the AWS 900+, Duality and Matrix, the SSL X-Desk showcases the 'SuperAnalogue' technology for a show stopping audio performance within the confines of a compact mixer design.
The ultimate all-in-one solution for mixing, the Solid State Logic X-Desk SuperAnalogue comes with D-Sub connectors that has an elevated versatility on the input and output, allowing users to use the mixer in multiple ways with ease. Not only that but the two stereo returns includes level, pan, bus assignment, along with two Mono auxiliary sends for heightened usability.
Deluxe in every way, the X-Desk has been articulately crafted to act as the centrepiece of your studio rig. With elite-grade controls and components such as slick 100mm faders and an included talkback system, communicate with artists during sessions with absolute ease.
Allowing you to take control of your session, the highly accurate bar graph level metre enables you to visually monitor your session, so making decisions on your mix and levels are effortless.
SSL X-Desk 16 Channel Super Analogue Summing Mixer Specifications:
- Channel Line/Alt In to Channel Out (post fader):
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40kHz ±0.2dB
- Headroom: > +24dBu (into 10k ohms)
- Channel Line/Alt In to Mix Buss (single fader):
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 40kHz ±0.3dB
- Headroom: > +24dBu (into 10k ohms)
- Power: IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 – 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz
- I/O: 25-pin D-type socket, Zi > 10kohms
- iJack: Un-balanced, 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Zi > 47k ohms, +12dB gain
- Speakers: Balanced, 3-pin XLR-M, Zo ˜ 50 ohms
- Headphones Un-balanced, 0.25" Stereo Jack, Zo ˜ 40 ohms
- Dimensions (DxHxW): 310mm x 120mm x 434mm (casing only)
- Weight: 4.8kg / 10.5 pounds
- Boxed Size: 500mm x 385mm x 190mm
- Boxed Weight: 6.6kg
- Operating: +5 to 30 deg. C
- Non-operating: –20 to 50 deg. C
- Max. Gradient: 15 deg. C/hour
- Relative Humidity:
- Operating: 20 to 80 percent
- Humidity Non-operating: 5 to 90 percent
- Max. Wet Bulb: 29 deg. C
|Solid State Logic
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.