Squier FSR Mini Jazzmaster HH MN Tortoiseshell Pickguard Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Familiar Fender Tone meets mini sized electric. Classic Jazzmaster styling in a more compact offering. Great for the smaller player, or an ideal travel companion for the performer that needs space and quality. With an FSR offering, you get something a little more special. FSR stands for Fender Original Run, which offers short-run and limited edition Fenders and Squiers.
60s Mini Styling
This Squier FSR Mini Jazzmaster HH in Black delivers a unique smaller-sized instrument. The Squier Mini-series allows newer players to experience Squier guitars from the get-go. Letting the younger guitarist in your life play a real electric guitar.
Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH MN, Black, Tortoiseshell PG Key Features:
- Mini-Sized Electric Perfect for children and Travelling Musos
- FSR Features, delivering Unique Looks
- Dual Humbuckers Offer a Powerful Output
- Slim Maple Neck and Fingerboard for Easy Navigation
Vintage Squier FSR Styling
Featuring a curved poplar tonewood Jazzmaster body. Finished in Black with a Tortoiseshell Pickguard gives 60s vibes, this guitars visuals stand out, and look the part.
A 'C' shaped Satin Urethane Maple neck and Maple fingerboard allows easy and quick navigation. Perfect for small-sized hands!
A pair of Humbuckers offer the player a grittier and more powerful delivery. Rock or Indie, Jazz or Metal, this guitar can do them all. Completely versatile with a thick warm voice. A 3-Position toggle with Volume and Tone knobs lets you tweak and change your prefered sounds and tones. Get creative with your voice!
Detailed Jazzmaster Appointments
Die-Cast Sealed Chrome tuners keep the strings in check and a 6-Saddle Hardtail keeps them firm and stable.
A complete performance machine, that allows you to express yourself on a smaller scale!
Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH MN, Black, Tortoiseshell PG Specs:
- Model Name: Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH MN, Black, Tortoiseshell PG
- Model #: 0370126506
- Body Style: Mini Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Black
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 'C' Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 22.75" (578mm)
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware and Electronics
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Bridge: : 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|three quarter size
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.