Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH V RMN Olive Satin
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
FSR stands for 'Fender Special Run' offering limited edition and short-run Fender and Squier guitars, basses and amps. And boy have we got something special for you with this Squier FSR bass.
Jazz Bass Reimagined
This Squier Jazz bass has been taken apart and slowly put back together with modern appointments creating a five-string bass beast that delivers on all accounts. Looks, sounds and feel.
Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH V RMN Olive Satin Key Features:
- Contemporary Styled Five-String Bass Active Jazz Bass
- Pair of Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups
- 5-Saddle HiMass Bridge
- Black Chrome Hardware
- Roasted Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- Olive Satin Finish with Matching Olive Satin Headstock
Modern Take On A Classic Body Design
Landing with the classic jazz body shape in poplar tonewood, this Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass projects warmth and resonance.
A striking 12" Radius Roasted Maple neck and Fingerboard makes fretting and navigation smooth and effortless. Upper fret access is easy and quick.
With an Olive satin body finish and matching headstock, this five-string Squier bass guitar visually reaches the parts other basses cannot reach.
Beefy Humbucking Pickups
Rather than your usual twin single-coils, this Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass arrives with a pair of beefy Squier SQR ceramic humbuckers. Offering a thicker sonic output with superior clarity right across the range.
What's more, an active 9-volt preamp delivers more control with volume, pickup blend, traditional tone and stacked boost controls for bass and treble. This allows complete creative dial-in for ultimate tonal control.
With a 5-Saddle HiMass Bridge and Standard Open-Gear tuners, you get a complete stable bass, with smooth tuning and balanced intonation.
A Different Bass for the Contemporary Player
What this five string Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH V RMN Olive Satin really offers, is a classic vintage-inspired bass, with ultimate modern features. The best of both worlds, at your fingertips.
Squier FSR Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH V RMN Olive Satin Specs:
- Series: Contemporary Series
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Body Colour: Olive Satin
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Model #: 0370461576
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Master Tone, Bass/Treble Boost
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge: 5-Saddle HiMass (Toploaded)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Nickel Plated Steel, (Gauges .045 - .130)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Dimensions: 4" X 15" X 51"
- Weight: 10 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|Roasted Maple Fingerboard
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.