Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI Shell Pink LRL
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The original design arrived in 1961 and has been a popular instrument for decades. An electric guitar that lands in between a guitar and bass this electric outfit gives an octave lower than a standard guitar. This gives its tone and unique low bell-like voice.
Low Electric Vibes
The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI Shell Pink, LRL is a truly unique guitar. Set an octave lower than standard electric. It can really bring another layer of songcraft into your recordings.
With a 60s look and finish it certainly is an electric that should be added to your guitar arsenal.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI Shell Pink, LRL Key Features:
- FSR Limited Run Edition
- Matching Shell Pink Headstock
- Exceptional vintage single-coil tones with three Fender-designed pickups
- Access a wealth of lower notes with 6 strings
- Slick neck manoeuvrability thanks to a gloss polyurethane finish
- Add vibrato using the vintage style whammy bar
Vintage Styled Appointments
A big bold statement of a guitar bass with a classic vintage style Shell Pink Finish.
A Poplar body allows perfect resonance and its longer scale maple neck with Laurel fingerboard lets the fingers glide up and down with ease and grace.
Three Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil offer that Fender twang, and for the brave hearted of you a 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Tremolo adorns the body. Allowing deep dives and shimmers.
A fantastic instrument that will add something extra to your performance or recordings.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI Shell Pink, LRL Specs:
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Style: Bass VI
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Shell Pink
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 'C' Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel, 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow Tail
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685" (42.88mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut “Strangle” Circuit
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Fender Nickel-Plated Steel, (.024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084, Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
|VI Bass Style
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.