Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster Mint PG, Olympic White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With the Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster, seen here with a Mint Pickguard and classic Olympic White finish, you get a superb Strat that pay's tribute to the guitar's 1960s evolution, at an incredibly affordable price!
Limited Edition, Vintage-Style Strat
There aren't many electric guitars that have affected the evolution of modern popular music quite as much as the Stratocaster, with the 1960s being particularly pivotal time in its history.
The Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster offers you the chance to experience just why this was the case, and it won't cost you an arm and a leg either.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster, Olympic White Highlights
- High quality, Limited Edition Stratocaster from the Classic Vibe lineup
- Inspired by the Strat's evolution throughout the 1960s
- Slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile
- Easy-playing 9.5" fingerboard radius with narrow tall frets
- Vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects
- Fender designed, single coil Strat pickups with Alnico magnets
- Slick, vintage-tint gloss neck finish adds extra old-school vibe
Featuring a comfortably-shaped Nato body, and a slick-playing Maple neck, this guitar helps to show just what made the Strat the most popular and copied guitar ever created.
In addition to this, the body has been given a Olympic White finish, whilst the neck and Fingerboard have been profiled for a super-smooth playing experience, whilst the vintage-style tremolo system allows for expressive string bending effects.
Classic Strat Tone
To deliver the kind of sound that's been heard on countless hit records over the decades, Squier have opted to fit a trio of single coil pickups, that have been 100% designed by Fender.
These pickups feature Alnico-V magnets, and in addition to the traditional Master Volume and two Tone controls there's also a 5-way pickup selector switch, granting you access to a wide range of tones suited to pretty much any musical style.
60s-Inspired Classic Vibe
During the 1960s, the Fender Strat sky-rocketted in popularity, thanks largely to the likes of Jimi Hendrix showcasing just what the guitar was capable of.
As a visual homage to those classic Woodstock Era strats, this Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster makes a fitting tribute.
From its Olympic White finish and vintage-style tremolo, to the vintage neck tint colouring, this affordable 60s throwback is the ideal combination of classic aesthetics and modern playability.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster, Olympic White Specs
- Model Name: FSR Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Mint Pickguard, Olympic White
- Model #: 0374011505
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Olympic White
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|3 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.