Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass Sonic Blue LRL
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
With a 60s vision, this P-Bass oozes retro appointments and vintage styling delivered with a low-end thump.
Vintage Visuals and Styling
The Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass in a Sonic blue finish delivers a hard thumping 60s vibing bass that doesn't break the bank.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass Sonic Blue LRL Key Features:
- FSR Limited Model
- Sonic Blue Finish with Matching Headstock
- Smooth maple neck and C shape profile is perfect for fast playing
- Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil pickups provide a completely organic sound
- Vintage style 4-saddle bridge gives a resonant and sustaining sound
Superb Bass Appointments
Featuring a poplar body that sustains clearly carrying that low end out, finished in a retro sonic blue with matching headstock.
A maple C shaped neck with Laurel fingerboard allows superior navigation and effortlessly quick play up and down.
The Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil delivers that recognisable P-Bass sound that sits perfectly under any mix.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Precision Bass Sonic Blue LRL Specifications:
- Model Number: 0374513572
- Series: Classic Vibe
Body and bridge
- Body: Poplar
- Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Colour: Sonic Blue Including Matching Headstock
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Neck and fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Profile: Modern C Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 20 Narrow-Tall
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685'' (42.8mm)
Electronics and hardware
- Pickups: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Case Included: None
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|1 x split coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.