Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Custom Esquire LRL Parchment Pickguard Black
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
Simple, vintage-styled and legendary. The Esquire was the first ever solid body electric guitar by Fender debuting in 1950.
Historic Styled Electric Guitar
With a nod to the original, this Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Custom Esquire finished here in Black, arrives with a whole host of vintage nuances. From its tinted neck finish, double bound body, and fender designed single-coil pickup. You get it all, and at an affordable price.
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Custom Esquire in Black Key Features:
- Double Bound Body with Aged White Binding
- Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil Pickup
- Parchment Pickguard
- 1960s-Inspired Headstock Markings
- Tinted Gloss Neck for that Retro Vibe
Retro Influenced Body Design
Arriving with a Nato tonewood body for balanced warmth and resonance. This guitar is finshed in a classic Black with aged white binding and a 3-ply Parchment pickguard opening up that extra historic feel.
A slim tinted gloss Maple "C" profiled neck with a laurel fingerboard, hints at 1960s style. The smooth profile allows easy navigation and perfect chord work.
Fender Designed Single-Coil
At the heart of this Squier FSR Classic Vibe Esquire is a Fender engineered single-coil. Offering up that bright warm clarity.
Not only that but a three-way selector switch, master volume and tone knob allow subtle tonal manipulation to get more from this pickup.
High-Quality Vintage Styled Hardware
Vintage-styled tuners allow smooth and easy tuning, while down at the body a 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles Bridge keeps the string stability in check.
With historic features and modern play, you get the best of both worlds with the Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Custom Esquire. A true classic, and definitely one for your collection
Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60s Custom Esquire in Black Specs:
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Esquire
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Black
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Model #: 0374043506
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (41 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Volume Control, Position 2. Volume and Tone Controls, Position 3. Volume Control and Fixed Treble Roll-Off Capacitor
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Dimensions: 4" X 15" X 44"
- Weight: 10 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|1 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.