Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang HH LRL Black Pickguard Black with Shoreline Gold Stripes
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
A simple powerhouse. It's what you get with this Squier Mustang, nothing more, nothing less. For those of you that want to plug in and cause a raucous behavior.
Vintage Styled Modern Playing
With a smaller body and smaller scale on this Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang HH it's great for the pro to throw around on stage while thrashing out power chords, or for the younger player looking to take the first step into the electric guitar world.
Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang HH LRL Black Pickguard Black with Shoreline Gold Stripes Key Features:
- Eye-catching Styling and Finish
- Smaller Scale for Easier Play
- Lightweight and Slim for Better Handling
- Twin Humbuckers for an Ultimate sonic delivery
Slim Shorter Body Design
With the Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang, you get a slimmer more lightweight poplar body, which offers better handling and comfort.
The retro-inspired design boasts vintage aesthetics from this Mustang example.
A shorter scale slim Maple neck with Laurel fingerboard allows easy navigation and chord work. Ideal for those smaller-handed people.
Raucous Fat Output
There is no denying this guitar. When it comes to its tone, it goes all in. A pair of Humbuckers in both the bridge and neck position offers a thick output that'll floor most gig-goers. Thick and gritty.
Not only that but a three-way selector switch, master volume, and tone knob allow subtle tonal.
Simple Solid Hardware
A fixed 6-Saddle Hardtail bridge and standard sealed tuners keep the tuning and string stability in check, allowing you to get on with more important things. Like playing.
With a focus on getting you from A to B or practice to stage, the Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang HH does it extremely well, allowing you to perfect your guitar skills quickly and noisily.
Squier FSR Bullet Competition Mustang HH LRL Black Pickguard Black with Shoreline Gold Stripes Specs:
- Series: Bullet
- Body Material: Popular
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Black
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Model #: 0371222506
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black
- Dimensions: 4" X 15" X 44"
- Weight: 10 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.