Introducing the Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Natural Finish: a gorgeous, semi hollow guitar packed full of Vintage Fender style.
If you're looking for a guitar that combines a modern playing experience with vintage aesthetics, and which won't break the bank, then this is the perfect choice for you.
Versatile Sounds, Out-Of-This-World Styling
Squier's latest entries to their illustrious Classic Vibe lineup are considered to be the best instruments the company have ever produced.
These fantastic, budget-friendly guitars and basses are 100% designed by Fender, ensuring you get even more value for money.
Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Natural Finish Highlight
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style Semi Hollow electric guitar
- 100% designed by Fender
- Off-set semi-hollow body design
- Inspired by the original 1976 guitar, with 70's inspired headstock markings and painted headstock contour
- Two Fender-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel plated hardware
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
A Throwback To A Short-Lived Classic
The Fender Starcaster was first released in 1976, and despite only being in production for a few years it found its way into the hearts and minds of many players the world over.
Featuring a uniqe, off-set Semi Hollow body, with a slim, "C"-shaped Maple neck, this guitar is both naturally toneful and resonant, as well as being a genune pleasure to play.
Offering a combination of versatile sounds, out-of-this-world aesthetics, and a budget-friendly asking price, this Squier Classic Vibe guitar is a stylish throwback to those original models.
As with every other component on this guitar, the pickups are 100% designed by Fender.
These Wide Range humbuckers perfectly compliment the guitar's semi-hollow design, and deliver an array of thick, hard-rocking tones that are suited to pretty much any style of music.
Order Yours Today
Visit your local PMT Store or contact our Online Sales Team if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Don't forget: if you order yours Online, you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster MN Natural Finish Specs
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Shape: Starcaster
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow Body
- Body Binding: Cream
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Bridge: Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Humbucking
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||starcaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!