The Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar, seen here in a sleek Black finish, gives you beautifully authentic retro Jaguar style at a fantastic price.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Black Key Features
- Stylish, vintage-inspired Jaguar electric guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Striking Black finish
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jaguar Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups
- Traditional Jaguar switching system
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style hardware
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal for relative beginners and more experienced players alike
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Fender Sensibility At An Affordable Price
Squier's latest offerings from their Classic Vibe lineup are amongst some of the finest instruments the company have ever made.
These guitars and basses are 100% designed by Fender, and offer incredible, vintage-inspired instruments, at a price that's available for all.
With its short 24" scale, this Squier Jaguar is very easy to play and ideal for big string bends, especially if you have smaller hands.
This great playability is enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck profile and easy-playing 9.5" Laurel fretboard with narrow-tall frets.
Fender Designed Pickups
Authentic Fender Jaguar tone comes from the dual Alnico single-coil pickups. These pickups have been designed by Fender themselves, and produces the kind of sound favoured by the likes of Johnny Marr and many more prominent players.
To compliment these pickups, Squier have included a traditional Jaguar switching system. allowing you to change between Rhythm and Lead circuits, in addition to a Tone Circuit activation switch.
Don't Delay, Order Yours Today!
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar from Professional Music Technology to get an awesome and authentic recreation of a '70s Fender Jaguar at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 70s Jaguar IL Black Specs:
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Color: Black
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.690000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!