Are you looking to be buy a budget-friendly, 60's style guitar, that won't cost a fortune? Then the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural could well be the one for you!
100% Designed By Fender
The new Classic Vibe lineup from Squier has been specially designed by Fender to deliver a combination of vintage aesthetics, modern playing feel, and gorgeous tone, wrapped up in an affordable package.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Highlights
- 60's-style semi hollow guitar
- Single cutaway body design
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 60s-era Telecaster Thinline models
- Fender desigend Alnico Single Col pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck fiish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Superb value for money
- Perfect for beginners and more experienced players alike
- Home Delivery options available
Ready to Rock
Packed full of player-friendly features, including a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile, with easy-playing 9.5" radius fretboard. and - as the name suggests - a thin Nato body, this guitar is a treat to play from the moment you pick it up.
In addition to this, the guitar sports a vintage-style Tele bridge, with a strings-through-body design and individual steel saddles, ensuring incredible levels of natural sustain and precise intonation.
To complete the vintage look of this guitar, Squier have opted to use 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich nickel-plated hardware, and even a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish.
The end result is a guitar that feels modern to play, but which gives off that classy, old-school Fender vibe.
Classic Fender Tone
As with every other component on this guitar, the two Single Coil pickups have been 100% designed by Fender.
This results in them producing an incredible tone, and that instantly-recognisable Telecaster "Twang" from the bridge pickup that we've all come to know and love.
Whether you play rock, blues, country, pop, or even folk, the pickups on this Squier Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster Thinline can help you get the tone that you need.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster Thinline MN Natural Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Color: Natural
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||nato body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.