Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst is packed full of player-friendly features, and features the kind of aesthetics that vintage guitar enthusiasts will love.
Classic, 60s-style Strat
Squier's latest lineup of Classic Vibe instruments combine those classic Fender looks, with modern, 100% designed-by-Fender features, and are available at a fantastic price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Affordable, vintage-style, solid-bodied electric guitar
- Nato body, with a traditional dual cutaway shape
- Bolt-on Maple neck, with a sleek "C"-shaped profile, capped with a 9.5" Radius Laurel fingerboard
- A trio of Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups
- Vintage-style Tremolo system
- 1960s-inspired headstock markings
- Vintage-tint gloss neck
- Superb value for money
- Ideal for beginners and aspiring professionals alike
Classic Fender Design
Whilst the Stratocaster may have been released in the mid 1950s, it was during the 1960s that its impressive potential was realised thanks to none other than Jimi Hendrix.
This Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster is a fitting, budget-friendly tribute to those classic Strats of the Woodstock era.
From its Three Tone Sunburst finish and vintage-style tremolo, to the vintage neck tint colouring, this affordable 60s throwback is the ideal combination of classic aesthetics and modern playability.
Featuring a solid Nato body, expertly carved with that instantly-recognisable dual cutaway design, this guitar is super-comfortable to play whether you're seated or standing.
Attached to the body with a bolt-on design is a sleek Maple neck, carved with a "C" profile shape, and capped with an easy-playing Indian Laurel fingerboard with 21 Narrow Tall frets.
Classic Strat Sound
As mentioned above, every aspect of this guitar is 100% designed by Fender - including the pickups.
This trio of single coil pickups feature Alnico-V magnets, and combine perfectly with the 5-way pickup switch to deliver a wide array of classic Strat tones.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster 3 Tone Sunburst Specs
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Stratocaster, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model #: 0374010500
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Nato
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Series||Classic Vibe Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||nato body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!