Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Laurel FB Vintage White
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
If you're looking to acquire your first gigging guitar, or even just a backup for the studio, you'll want to make it a good one. With the new Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Laurel FB Vintage White you get a fantastic guitar, with incredible, punchy tones, at a price that's attainable for all.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Laurel FB Vintage White Key Features
- Affordable, vintage-style Mustang guitar
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Mustang Models
- Fender-Designed Alnico Single Coil Pickups
- Vintage-Tinted Gloss Neck Finish
- Nickel-Plated, vintage-style floating Bridge and Tuning machines
- Period-Correct Headstock Markings
- Ideal for relative beginners and aspiring professionals alike
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Mustang Style, At An Affordable Price
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup is already regarded by many as some of the greatest models the company has ever created. Each of these guitars and basses are inspired by vintage Fender models of yesteryear, and are available for a fantastic price.
With its short scale length, it's incredibly playable - especially if you have smaller hands. This playability is further enhanced by the slim "C"-shaped neck, easy-playing 9.5" radius Laurel fretboard and narrow-tall frets.
Despite its relatively small size, the Classic Vibe '60s Mustang packs a powerful punch thanks to its Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.
These pickups are crafted to impart those classic Mustang tones, as favoured by countless Indie-Rock gutiarists the world over.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang from Professional Music Technology if you want a faithful recreation of the original 60s Fender Mustang with great style, sound and playability at an affordable price.
Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Laurel FB Vintage White Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Bridge Mounting: Floating
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Color: Vintage White
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Style: 2 Single-Coil
- Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage Mustang Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|2 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.