Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass MN 2 Tone Sunburst
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
If it's a combination of vintage style and modern playing features that you yearn for in your bass guitars, then we have the bass for you! Introducing the Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass MN 2 Tone Sunburst - a fitting tribute to Fender's original electric bass guitar.
Vintage-Style P Bass
Squier's new Classic Vibe lineup has been 100% designed by Fender, and developed to offer players the chance of owning an instrument that's packed full of vintage Fender style and sensibility, for a fantastic price.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass MN 2 Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Budget-friendly, vintage-style electric bass
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by the original 1950s-era Precision Bass
- Fender-designed Alnico single coil pickup
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Maple Neck, with "C"-shaped profile and vintage Tele-style headstock
- Nickel plated hardware
- Superb value for money
- Ideal for relative beginners
Rock Solid Construction
Whilst this bass might give off an aura of Vintage Fender Style, it's worth noting that it's packed full of modern player-friendly features.
Amongst these features you'll find a comfortable, "C"-shaped Maple neck, topped with an easy-playing, modern 9.5" radius fretboard with narrow tall frets.
In addition to this, there's a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles, offering incredible levels of stability and accurate intonation.
Before the rise of the now-famous Split Coil, the P-Bass sported a simple Single-Coil pickup. For this Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass, Squier have opted to go back to the instrument's roots, and use a Fender-Designed Alnico single coil pickup, just like on the original instruments.
This pickup delivers a crisp, articulate, and bright bass tone, that really cuts through the mix.
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Precision Bass MN 2 Tone Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Pine
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Color: 2 Tone Sunburst
- Configuration: S
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickelr
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: Bolt-On
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Classic Vibe Series
|1 x single coil
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.