Spectrasonics Stylus Rmx Xpanded Virtual Instrument
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded is a loop-based virtual instrument plug-in that gives you an amazing library of sounds and tools to seriously expand your music making capabilities.
Expanded Stylus RMX
Since it was first released back in 2004, Stylus RMX has been used on thousands of major productions and it is available now with more features and sounds than ever.
With innovative new features such as the Time Designer and Chaos Designer, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded is set to impress.
Simple controls allow you to bring some Chaos into your grooves, allowing constantly evolving variations giving you music that sounds ike it's improvised.
Time Designer is simply unmatched as rhythm software, allowing you change audio grooves in realtime to any time signature, feel or pattern for infinite creativity on-the-fly.
The Stylys RMX software package also comes with an acclaimed core library with thousands of awesome grooves and sounds.
Furthermore, mixes of grooves are broken down to their individual tracks, called Elements, giving you endless combinations for incredible flexibility.
Buy Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded from PMT Online now for some seriously powerful, yet easy to use, tools to create awesome music along with a vast library of incredible sounds.
Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded Key Features:
- Powered by award-winning S.A.G.E. technology (Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine)
- Innovative Time Designer® allows grooves to adapt to any feel, time signature
- Chaos Designer adds musical variations and “improvising” within stereo audio grooves
- Large and versatile 14GB Core Library, with nearly triple the sounds of the original Stylus. (the original Stylus core library also included)
- Now includes all five Spectrasonics SAGE Xpanders - Backbeat, Retro Funk, Liquid Grooves, Burning Grooves, Metamorphosis
- Automatic Pattern Variations and Groove Simplifying
- Edit Groups offer unique control of individual beats within an audio loop: add ambience to just the backbeat, control the pitch of the snare inside a stereo loop, reverse only specific slices in the loop…non-destructively
- Realtime auto-sync to the beat so grooves are always in time, even when performed live
- Groove Control is always active for optimum sound quality at virtually any tempo
- Expandable with REX files, which allow a user to import their own audio loops via ReCycle
- Thousands and thousands of grooves, sounds, patches and interchangeable “Kit modules” for building grooves
- 500 Multi Grooves, 250 Kits
- World-Class integrated FX Racks w/27 professional effects: Tube Limiter, Tape Slammer, Modern and Vintage Compressors, Wah-Wah, Power Filter, 6 different Vintage/Parametric/Graphic Equalizers, Flame Distortion, Valve Radio, PRO-Verb, EZ-Verb, Spring Verb, Gate Expander, Stereo Imager, Flanger, 2 different Phasers, 3 BPM Delays, Retroplex Tape Delay and Radio Delay
- Easy MIDI Control of all 20,000 parameters with MIDI Learn: simply grab the parameter and the hardware control
- Hardware Controller Templates provided for Popular models by Korg, Behringer and M-Audio
- Over 9 hours of Video Tutorials are available to quickly learn Stylus RMX features
- Integrated Documentation - Comprehensive Reference Guide accessible directly from the Help menu
- Multipage user interface with integrated Browser for easily auditioning & organizing grooves
- 8-part Multitimbral, each part can have dozens of grooves and samples
- Multiple stereo outputs (with supported software)
- Favorites Menu creation of user defined suites of grooves, perfect for project-by-project work
- Built-in Mixer w/ 8 channels, mute/solo, level, meters, 4 Aux sends, output assignments
- Drag and Drop MIDI files into host sequencer
- User Kit building from core library, User Remixes, cross-platform/cross-host patch compatibility
- Groove Menu mode allows multiple grooves to be played live on a single MIDI channel
- Grooves can be instantly auditioned at Half Time / Double Time
- Build Multitrack Grooves in realtime
- Real-time Jamming in sync
- Powerful sound design features include: Multi-mode Power Filter, 3 syncable LFOs, 3 AHDR envelopes, Reverse and more
- Edit Templates to browse and audition grooves using custom sets of parameter edits
- Easy Edit page with Big Knobs for simple, yet powerful control of key parameters
Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded System Requirements:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL USERS
- 2.0 GHz or higher processor
- 2GB RAM minimum, 4GB or higher recommended
- USB2 Port, Broadband internet connection or Dual Layer compatible DVD-ROM drive
- 15GB of free hard drive space
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite or higher
- Intel Processor
- AU, VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS or AAX capable host software
- Audio Unit plugin requires host with support for "Cocoa" based plugins
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on OSX
- Windows Users:
Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- VST 2.4 or higher, RTAS or AAX capable host software
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.800000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.