Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 Virtual Synth (Boxed)
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Spectrasonics Omnisphere has become an essential piece of kit for so many sound designers, synthesists and musicians. The options and library of sounds presented are simply mind blowing but it has an interface that is fun to use and explore.
Thanks to all the new features, including additional waves, filters and new wavetable synthesis options there's even more possibilities to create your own unique sonic signature. That's just the beginning however, Omnisphere 2 has opened up and become a complete synth tool kit.
Among the many new features is audio import so you can use your own soundsources within the Omnisphere engine, lots of new waveforms, wavetable and granular synthesis, additional sounds and FX and enhanced browsing functionality.
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities:
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere
- Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator - an increase of 100X
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
- Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
- Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
- 8 New Filter Types - New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
- New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
- Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
- Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
- Soundsource Reversing
Omnisphere Version 2.6
Version 2.6 adds an enhanced Arpeggiator and dramatically expanded Hardware Synth Integration, with support for over 60 Hardware Synths!
This update adds brand new profiles for such iconic synths as the Roland Juno-106, Alesis Andromeda and the Roland D-50, to the very latest synths like the Korg Minilogue XD and Moog One - as well as dozens of other user requested models. The FREE update will also include hundreds of inspiring new patches for all registered Omnisphere 2 users.
Major Arpeggiator Update
Omnisphere’s renowned Arpeggiator has been greatly enhanced with all new creative tools, a brand new preset library and much more. The musical possibilities are vastly expanded, making it one of the most flexible arpeggiators ever, while still being fun to use. Best of all, Omnisphere 2.6 can now capture the MIDI data of what the arpeggiator is doing as a standard MIDI file, which can be dragged to any DAW for further editing!
Expanded Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere’s unique Hardware Synth Integration feature bridges the physical experience gap between software and hardware, giving users intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their hardware synth. With the new 2.6 release, many requested hardware synth profiles have been added, including support for over 60 popular hardware synthesizers from Moog®, Sequential®, Roland®, Korg®, Novation®, Nord®, Behringer®, Access®, Studiologic® and Yamaha®. The supported hardware synths cover a wide array of form factors and price ranges for different types of users.
Omnisphere 2.6 features a newly expanded “Hardware Library” with hundreds of new patches created by Eric Persing and their renowned Sound Development team. Notably, this update takes Eric’s classic sound design work from the original 1987 Roland D-50 into completely new sonic territory with Omnisphere’s vast synthesis capabilities.
Now includes over 10,000 sounds!
- More than 3,000 New patches and soundsources from acclaimed Spectrasonics Sound Design Team
- New Omnisphere EDM library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
- New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco´s Custom Built Instruments
- New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
- Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
- Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
- New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
- …and much, much more!
- Redesigned Wider User Interface with many improvements
- New Show Modulation pane opens modulation routings/sources on left side
- New Mini-Browser available at all times
- Larger Full Browser Design
Enhanced Browsing Experience:
- Sound Match feature instantly locates any related sounds in the librarySound Lock allows endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while you browse
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third party libraries
- Greatly Improved sound organization system
- Fast Progressive Loading allows rapid auditioning
- Browse Patches by Mood
- Expanded Genres
- Browse by Oscillator type
- Boolean search options
New Arpeggiator Features:
- Note transposition for step seq-style patterns
- Arp pattern lock while browsing
- Speed Offset control allows slow down/speed up effects
- New modulation capabilities
25 New FX Units:
- Quad Resonator
- Thriftshop Speaker
- Classic Twin
- Rock Stack
- Stompbox Modeler
- Metalzone Distortion
- Toxic Smasher
- Foxxy Fuzz
- Analog Phaser
- Analog Flanger
- Analog Chorus
- Analog Vibrato
- Solina Ensemble
- Vintage Tremolo
- Envelope Filter
- Crying Wah
- Precision Compressor
- Studio 2-Band EQ
Flexible New FX Features:
- 16 FX units per patch
- Full matrix modulation of every FX slot
- New Aux FX rack per patch with Pre/Post fader sends
- Hundreds of New FX Presets and Racks
- Lock FX while browsing
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.