Soundcraft Si Impact 40 Input Digital Mixer
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
With more than 40 years' experience in live sound mixing to draw upon, it's no surprise that Si Impact joined forces with Soundcraft to bring some of the latest in digital mix innovations together.
The ultimate live and studio digital mixer for those who refuse to compromise on sound quality
The Si Impact 40 Input Digital Mixing Console from Soundcraft has been designed to be as intuitive to use as an analog mixer, whilst offering an array of radical workflow enhancements. These include the unique FaderGlow system, a huge amount of DSP power, and an incredible 32-in/32-out USB audio interface.
World Class Digital Effects
The Si Impact's DSP power comes courtesy of world-renowned experts in digital FX. Packed full of studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulation Lexicon, as well as legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic EQ's, you'll never be short of options.
The built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback functionality of the Si Impact help make recording directly to your DAW both quick and easy. A single connection to your computer allows you to make multitrack recordings, sending up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs worth of signal to your workstation.
Free 2.0 Firmware Update
Now with a free firmware upgrade to version 2.0, Soundcraft are giving you even more impressive features to play with. This upgrade allows you to combine the 32 mix inputs on the console with all 32 USB inputs, giving you a massive 64 total channels to mix!
With the addition of a Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i or 16i, you can get up to 64 mic channels to mix, or with a second MADI option card and two Mini Stagebox units you can achieve an incredibly 96 microphone preamps, 128 total available inputs, and 80 mixable channels.
- Up to 80 channels to mix
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR / 1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 Stereo channels/returns)
- 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCA's + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorised faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customisable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Mult-Colour LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalisers on every bus
- 40 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback
- Increase I/O capabilities with option cards and stageboxes
- Additional Soundcraft stageboxes available: Mini Stagebox 32R, Mini Stagebox 16R, Compact Stagebox, and Vi Stagebox
- Dimensions: 160mm (H) x 750mm (W) x 500mm (D)
- Weight: 20kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||30.000000|
|Effects||Reverb, Compression, Delay, Modulation, EQ|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!