Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Multichannel with Measurement Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Looking for the best price?
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
SoundID Reference for Multichannel provides precise and dependable reference sound calibration for a wide range of speaker configurations, ranging from basic stereo setups to advanced 9.1.6 Atmos systems.
Additionally, it extends its capabilities to headphones, allowing you to calibrate any of the 480+ headphone models available in our expanding headphone profile database. This ensures a consistent reference sound experience across both your headphones and speakers.
- Intuitive speaker measurement process
- Compatible with multichannel systems
- Setup in less than an hour even for Atmos
- SoundID Reference Measurement Microphone included
- Phase-based time alignment with sub-millisecond accuracy
- Compatible with major DAWs and hardware
- Supports VST2, VST3 AAX, and AU
- Also includes support for headphone calibration
Sonarworks Soundid Multichannel W/ Measurement Mic Specifications:
- 2.0, 2.1, 2.1.2, 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.2, 4.0, 4.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.4, 5.0, 5.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.4, 7.1, 7.1.2, 7.1.4, 7.1.6, 9.1.2, 9.1.4, 9.1.6
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Windows: 10, 11
- MacOS: 10.15, 11, 12 (Support for Apple M1)
- Plugin Formats: VST 2.4v, VST3, AU, AAX
- Houses a pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with a supplied calibration profile
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Sensitivity is rated at -37 dB/Pa (14 mV)
- Self noise: 24 dB
- S/N ratio: 70 dB
- Dynamic range: 106 dB
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.000000|
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.