Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Headphones (Download Only)
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
Enabling users to achieve precise sound reference during mixing, mastering and monitoring, the Sonarworks SoundID Reference For Headphones is a must-have software for producers, artists and engineers looking to have multiple headphone profiles at their disposal.
Simply just plug in your existing headphones and SoundID will do the rest, the Sonarworks SoundID offers over 280 profiles to select from for a vast range of supported models, so you're able to achieve a flat frequency across all frequencies for an optimised clarity in the studio.
That's not all though, as the software allows you to translate your mix across various types of speakers, so whether you're looking to hear what your mix will sound like through car speakers, top of the range speakers and everything else, the Sonarworks SoundID has you covered.
- Calibrate almost all headphones with profiles for over 280 supported models
- Easily make target curve adjustments in real-time
- Accurate mix translation with over 20 device simulations
- Flexible filter modes with Zero Latency, Mixed, and Linear Phase on board
- Wide range of DSP processing modes, including Mono, Dry/Wet, and Safe Headroom
- Various control options with MIDI mapping in the SoundID Reference app
- Switch between your favourite device/channel pair combinations with user preset functionality
- SoundID Reference app for Headphones
- SoundID Reference DAW plugin (AU, VST, AAX) for Headphones
- Averaged profiles for 280+ supported headphone models
- Activation key for the product license: the product can be activated and used on 3 machines
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 8 (64-bit) or later
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|SoundID Reference Series
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.