SolidGoldFX Surf Rider IV Modulated Spring Reverb Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With the SolidGoldFX Surf Rider IV you get a premium-grade, boutique-style effects pedal that combines both Spring Reverb and modulation to great effect.
Featuring a more-compact design whilst packing 3 vintage-inspired spring-laden reverb effects, expanded controls, and modern features such as soft-touch bypass switching, the Surf Ride IV is guaranteed to satisfy like a cool breeze in the sweltering heat.
So order yours at PMT Online today, you won't regret it!
SolidGoldFX Surf Rider IV Reverb and Modulation Pedal Key Features
- Compact Spring Reverb pedal with modulation
- 3 distinct spring reverb tank emulations (see below for more details)
- Flutter style modulation of the reverb trails – switchable between momentary or latching via internal DIP switch
- Multi-function footswitch switches the pedal on/off when tapped and engages flutter modulation when held down
- Compact enclosure and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Switchable Trails/Buffered Bypass – selectable via internal DIP switch
- Hand-made in Montreal, Canada
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2,1 mm, ~65 mA current draw)
3 Distinct Spring Reverb Tank Emulations
- Reverb-O-Rocket (left) - Modelled after the shorter spring tanks found on our own ’62 Reverberocket and Space Echo, the Reverb-O-Rocket is designed to add depth and space to your sound, without soaking your rig. This tighter tank is crafted to emphasize the warmth of your guitar while maintaining a smooth and subtle spring reverb tail.
- Super Reverb (center) - Delivering the classic splash of our favorite 4x10 Fender, the Super Reverb is the ultimate amp style spring reverb emulation. Wider tails that bounce back and forth with that unmistakable metallic twerp. So get ready to be drenched in that classic 60s sound.
- Fantasy Reverb (right) - Put on your board shorts and dive into the Fantasy Reverb. If you like it soaking wet, dripping with ‘verb and splashy like a crashing wave, this is the one for you. A spring reverb where each characteristic of the attack and tail is pushed to physically impossible limits. Exaggerated decay, floppier springs and a thicker body are all there when you need to go to eleven.
SolidGoldFX Surf Rider IV Reverb and Modulation Pedal Specs
- Dimensions: 4.67" x 3.68" x 1.18" (119mm x 94mm x 30mm)
- Power: Centre-Negative 9v DC Power Adapter with minimum 70mA of current (not supplied)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.