SSL SiX is a condensed, professional mixing console for use in the studio, in post-production, on stage, and for podcasting recording.
Legendary Desktop Mixing Potential
SiX is stunning value; it offers two recording channels with SuperAnalogueTM mic pres, two band EQ, an essential one knob version of the classic SSL Channel Compressor, a new two-band Channel EQ, inserts and 100mm faders. There is a two-knob version of the legendary G-Series Bus Compressor on the main mix bus and the unique Listen Mic Compressor on the Talkback. In mixdown mode it is a very capable twelve channel summing system that offers analogue detail, depth and width to your mixes.
The SSL SiX is a streamlined, user-friendly version of the ultimate studio tool, now affordable enough for any serious mix engineer or producer to capture incredible vocals like never before.
For anyone who's serious about sound, nothing comes close to the flexibility, clarity and authority of a world-class SSL desk like SiX!
- Benchmark SuperAnalogue audio performance - Ultra low noise : ultra-low distortion : pristine sound
- Stunning Record Path - Two SSL console grade SuperAnalogue mic pre’s
- Classic SSL Channel Processing - Essential versions of SSL Channel EQ and Dynamics
- The unique Listen Mic Compressor - Nothing slams drums quite like it!
- Professional Routing & Monitoring - The hidden versatility of truly professional features
- 12 Input Summing at Mixdown - 12 line level inputs with channel and Master Bus inserts
- Legendary Master Bus Compressor - An essential version of the incredible SSL legacy
- Completely balanced signal path - Everything except the headphone jack is fully balanced
Redefined and Streamlined
To the casual observer, SSL SiX looks like any other compact desktop mixer. Look a little closer and like all SSL consoles, SiX reveals a carefully considered feature set that is driven by an obsessive desire for total flexibility, to encompass every creative eventuality.
It may be small, but SiX encompasses trademark SSL DNA all the way through its core. It captures 40 years of true expertise in creative studio workflow. Listen to SiX and you will experience the impeccable sonic performance that is the hallmark of every SSL console. It is powerful and intuitive. Inspired and rewarding.
SiX is built around a trademark SSL SuperAnalogue design - it gives you the sonic signature of a large format SSL console on your desktop or in your backpack. Its signal path is fully balanced from front to back on everything except the headphone output. It delivers pristine, detailed audio with wide dynamic range, ultra-low noise, ultra-low distortion and superb imaging.
Solid State Logic
There aren't many brands that have had touched the majority of hit recordings in the last century. Solid State Logic can certainly claim such a title, with their legendary SSL desks serving as a centrepiece in most major recording studios around the world. SSL deliver superior technology for creative audio professionals.
Solid State Logic SiX Specifications
- Type: Analogue Console
- Channels: 6
- Faders: 5 x 100mm
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR (SuperAnalogue)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (line/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4" TRS (2 x stereo line), 4 x 1/4" TRS (2 x stereo SuperAnalogue line)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" TRS (main monitor), 2 x 1/4" TRS (alt monitor)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Cue Sends
- Send/Return I/O: 2 x 1/4" TRS (send L/R), 2 x 1/4" TRS (send L/R), 2 x 1/4" TRS (Bus B out)
- Busses/Groups: 1 x Bus B
- Inserts: 2 x DB-25 In/Out (channel, main)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- Talkback: 1 x XLR
- EQ Bands: 2-band EQ, Switchable Bell Curve
- Effects: Channel Compressor, G Series Bus Compressor
- Power Source: 5-pin 15V DC Power Supply (included)
|Manufacturer||Solid State Logic|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Effects||Channel Compressor, Bus Compressor|
|Power Supply||15v DC Power Supply (Included)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.