The perfect choice for music professionals in need of an intuitive and adaptable, central controlling device in a DAW-centric studio.
Your Audio Workspace Centre-Piece
Combining advanced multi-DAW hardware control, 2 fully-featured SSL SuperAnalogueTM mic pre’s, heavy-duty transport controls, monitor switching, talkback and a Dante audio interface in a single compact package, the Nucleus 2 DAW & Studio Controller is a unique proposition for project studio owners and music producers alike - Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and all major DAW applications
Solid State Logic Nucleus 2 Dark, DAW & Studio Controller Features:
- 16 Channel Project Studio Mixer
- Ethernet Connected DAW Controller
- Touch Sensitive 100mm Motorised Faders
- Switchable Simulatenous DAW Use
- LED's & Self Illuminating Controls
- Heavy-Duty Transport Controls
- Premium-Grade Dante Audio Interface
- Digital Scribble Strips
- Benchmark SuperAnalogueTM Quality Output
- User-Customisable DAW & Key Command Mapping
The SSL Way
Created to provide users with that rugged hands-on approach that SSL have always delivered - free up your computer mouse and experience mixing as it should be, with extended functionality, responsive controls and detailed adjustments. Perfect for any application from music, to film to tv - the Nucleus 2 combined incredibly high audio with a streamlined workflow to help you focus on your sound.. not your screen!
Using technologies developed for SSL's full-sized Matrix mixing console, the Nucleus 2 prides itself on its concise and compacted approach. Ideal for smaller studio spaces where a full-sized mixing desk is both unjustifiably large and expensive, the Nucleus 2 allows for similar functionality, using an innovative array of features designed to benefit the user experience.
With full compatibility for all major applications, connect up to 3 different DAWs simultaneously and conveniently switch between with a single button press. Transmit MIDI CC data and utilize dedicated and assignable hardware controls to easily control all major DAW and plug-in parameters - perfect for a smoother workflow experience when working on projects.
Simple, Yet Advanced Connectivity
To enable DAW control and Dante Audio, the Nucleus 2 connects to your computer via high-speed Ethernet connection. However, connect via a standard USB connection and your Nucleus 2 will perform as a regular keyboard, enabling key command emulation. Complete with a built-in USB hub, a standard jack footswitch connection and an SD card slot to store user-profiles - the Nucleus 2 is ready to meet your user-customizable needs.
SSL Native Plug-ins
Insistent on providing you with the full, world-renowned, Solid State Logic experience, they have generously included their SSL Native Essentials bundle with each Nucleus 2 purchase. These highly sought-after plug-ins feature an SSL Channel EQ, SSL Dynamics Channel and an SSL Stereo Bus Compressor.
Modelled on their classic analogue counterparts, these plugins are a welcome, high-quality addition to the Nucleus 2 experience, ensuring you have both the tools and the software to get the job done!
Solid State Logic Nucleus 2 Dark, DAW & Studio Controller Specifications:
- Excellent visual feedback via self illuminating buttons, LED's and DAW Level Metering
- Compatible with ProTools, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo and all major DAW applications
- Switch between 3 connected DAW's with a single button press
- Two banks of 8 channel controls plus centre section controls
- Touch sensitive 100mm motorised faders
- Ethernet connected DAW Controller for professional project studios
- Digital Scribble Strips with assignable V-Pots and soft keys
- Completely user customisable DAW & Key Command mapping
- Remote Logictivity Browser for effortless configuration
- SD card for non volatile project storage
- Large heavy duty transport buttons and high quality jog/shuttle wheel
- Digital S/PDIF I/O to the AD/DA of the audio interface
- Two headphone outputs and one iJack monitor input
- Standard 1/4" Jack footswitch connection
- A unique audio nerve centre for your project studio
- Benchmark SuperAnalogueTM quality output to 2 stereo sets of +4dBu monitor outputs
- High quality Dante audio interface (44.1kHz – 96kHz, 24 Bit) over ethernet
- Zero latency Rec monitoring with wet/dry control to balance input and DAW playback
- Two Combi XLR mic/line/instrument level inputs to audio interface and monitor outputs
- Insert send/return connections switched between inputs and DAW playback for mixdown
- SSL SuperAnalogueTM Mic Pre's, identical to those used on SSL Duality and AWS consoles
- Mic inputs have 80Hz High Pass Filters, Phase Reverse and Phantom Power
- Additional "external" SuperAnalogueTM input monitor path for another audio interface
- Three USB sockets for use as a 3 port USB hub
- Dual Ethernet ports for incorporating additional Dante devices into your studio
|Manufacturer||Solid State Logic|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.