Solid Gold FX Supa Funk Envelope Bi Filter Pedal
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With the Solid Gold FX Supa Funk you get an old-school, dual-band envelope filter, with a whole host of modern twists for the contemporary funk aficionado.
Designed For Some Serious Stank!
Featuring a highly response and articulate attack generator, with an intuitive control set, this pedal can take you from classic funk to throaty vocal filter sweeps with ease.
Dynamic And Smooth Filter Tones
With the likes of the Funkzilla and Funk-lite already in their stable, Solid Gold FX have upped the ante to produce the Supa Funk, combining everything learned from those previous outings to deliver a pedal which helps perfectly capture the groovy tones of the past, without any of the shortcomings.
The end result is superb dynamic and smooth filter tones, which pay tribute to every single nuance of your playing, whilst the second low-pass filter generates a plethora of super rich tones.
Intuitive Control Set
With 5 knobs and a toggle to set up, you'd be forgiven for thinking this compact funk-machine was a little tricky to use, but nothing could be further from the truth.
- Depth: this adjust the width/peak of the envelope effect, taking you from shallow to deep in seconds
- Freq: sets the centre frequency of the filter, so turn it clockwise for brighter tones, or counter-clockwise for some serious beef
- Sens: adjusts both decay time and sensitivity, for long and open sweeps to short and snappy (please note: turning Sens fully counter-clockwise turns off the envelope, allowing you to dial in fixed filter tones)
- Color: blends in the second low-pass filter for bright and sharp, through to growl and girth
- Level: allows you to determine just how loud you want the funk - and let's face it, you'll want it LOUD!
- Direction Switch: left sets classic forward sweeping filter tones, whilst right gives you something altogether more futuristic
You get all of this funk within a gorgeous 70s retro themed enclosure, whilst the top-mounted jacks and soft-touch true-bypass switching give you a pedal rig-friendly option for when a bit of bom-chika-wow-wow is on the cards.
Solid Gold FX Supa Funk Envelope Bi Filter Pedal Key Features
- Dual blendable low pass filters
- Tunable analog envelope generator with depth, frequency and attack controls
- Direction switch for forward or reverse sweeps
- Suitable for guitar, bass, synth/keys and other electronic applications
- All analog audio path
- True bypass switching and top-mounted jacks - for ease of pedalboard mounting
- Hand-made in Montreal, Canada
- Powered by a regular 9V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, less than 20 mA current draw)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.