Sigma Special Edition SDM-SG6 All Solid Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
With the Sigma Special Edition SDM-SG6, seen here with a sleek Polished Gloss finish, you get a Limited Run electro acoustic Dreadnought guitar, which combined incredible tone with superb levels of playability.
Featuring a solid Adirondack Spruce top sitting on Solid Mahogany back and sides, a highly-playable neck and fingerboard, and LR Baggs electronics, this superb guitar would make an excellent choice for regular performers and recording artists.
Sigma Special Edition SDM-SG6 All Solid Acoustic Guitar Key Features
- Time-Honoured Design - The SDM-SG6 has been created with a Dreadnought-style body - a firm favourite amongst strummers who like to put on a big, toneful performance.
- Exquisite Tonewoods - A solid Adirondack Spruce top piece is complimented by the Solid Mahogany back and sides on this guitar. This type of tonewood combination delivers a rich and dynamic voice that's been prized by singer-songwriters for many decades.
- Reliable Hardware - An Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge combine perfectly with the Open Gear tuners to deliver a truly sublime playing experience.
- LR Baggs Electronics - For when you want to connect up to an amplifier, front of house PA, studio mixer, or even an audio interface for home recording, the SDM-SG6 comes equipped with an LR Baggs preamp and pickup. The controls for this preamp are situated discretely within the soundhole, leaving you with classic acoustic guitar aesthetics.
- Softshell Case Included - To keep this guitar safe as you travel to and from your performances, Sigma have included a form-fit Softshell Case. This case features shoulder straps for easy transportation and a front-mounted accessory pocket, and it will keep the guitar safe from scratches, knocks, and liquid spills.
Sigma Special Edition SDM-SG6 All Solid Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce (AA Grade)
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4" (44,5 mm)
- Truss Rod: Two way Truss Rod
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Open Gear w/ Ivoroid knobs
- Finish: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss, Antique Cherry
- Electronics: LR Baggs EAS-VTC
- Softshell Case: SSC-D
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Special Edition Series
|Acoustic Pickup System
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.