Sigma Grand Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
Order before 3pm Mon-Thu for Next Day Delivery
The Sigma SDR-28S Dreadnought Acoustic combines fantastic playability, delightful tone, and stunning design, resulting in a guitar which is a dream experience with every performance. Constructed from a delightful selection of tonewoods, it has all the tools necessary to provide you with a beautiful sonic foundation for your sound to excellently gloss across every frequency range. The ebony fretboard and low-profile neck ensure your performance is maximised. This results in a guitar that is fantastic in every strum.
Working to maximise your efficiency in every performance, one of the components that ensures there is increased level of comfort is the low-profile mahogany neck. Guaranteeing a comfortable hold on this fine instrument, the thin nature of the neck allows you to jump from chord to chord with impeccable accuracy, whilst making sure that you meet minimal resistance, and ensures that you can glide effortlessly along for flurries of perfect precision.
Sigma Key Features
- Delightful natural tone delivered by solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Blissful, bright overtones and loud projection from solid Sitka spruce top
- Excellent playability delivered by low profile mahogany neck and ebony fretboard
- Fantastic size and comfort thanks to a dreadnought body design
Sigma SDR-28S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications
- Code: SIG-GTR-SDR-28S
- Body Size: D-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Finish: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fretboard & Bridge: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4” (645 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Open-Gear w/Buterbean Knobs
- Softshell Case: SSC-D included
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.