Shure SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Out of stock
Unavailable for purchase
The Shure SRH840 studio headphones have been to have a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver accurate sound. Giving you a benchmark for precise track production, the SRH840 is perfectly suited to the demands of the recording studio.
Shure SRH840-BK Studio Reference Headphones Features:
- Tailored frequency response delivering rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
- Wide, padded headband providing ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design for extreme comfort on the ears while also reducing background noise
- Collapsible design for convenient storage and portability
- Replacement ear cup pads for ensured long product life
- Includes a carrying bag to protect the SRH840 headphones during storage or transportation
Reference Quality Audio
The Shure SRH840 headphones has a precisely tailored frequency response with a wide frequency range of 5 Hz to 25 kHz bringing you rich bass tones, clear mid-range and extended highs. The closed-back circumaural design offers immersive sound whilst also reducing background noise so you have pure audio from your source, perfect for use as a reference point during mixing and mastering stages.
Suitable for Extended Studio Use
Designed for studio recording and critical listening, the SRH840 professional monitoring headphones deliver rich bass, clear mids and extended highs. The SRH840 headphones have been fitted with a fully adjustable and luxuriously padded headband made with moisture wicking material. This, together with the padded earcups and ergonomic design of the SRH840 monitoring headphones means that you get superior comfort even after hours of wear.
Included in the Box
Included in the box with your SRH840 headphones is a ¼” gold plated adapter to widen the variety of equipment and devices that your SRH840 monitoring headphones are compatible with, a carrying bag for extra protection during transport or storage and a set of replacement earpads to added longevity.
Shure SRH840 Studio Reference Headphones Specs:
- Driver: 40mm
- Impedance: 44
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1000mW
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Design: Closed-Back
- Connector: Gold-Plated, 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Cable Type: Detachable, Coiled
- Cable Length: 300cm
- Weight: 372g
- Product Code: SRH840-EFS
- 6.3mm Thread Adapter, Gold-Plated
- Detachable Coiled Cable
- Carrying Bag
- Replacement Ear Pads
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.