Shure SB203 Dual Dock Charger for SLX-D1 and SLX-D2 Transmitters
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Take charge with this dual charging system from Shure. Designed to juice up your SB903 spare batteries in or out of their transmitters, SLX-D2 mics and SLX-D1 bodypack receivers.
Shure Dual Dock charger SB203 Features:
- Charges Two Units at any one time
- Will fit a combination of SB903 Batteries, SLX-D2 Handheld Mics and SLX-D1 Receivers at any one time
- 1 Hour, 15 Minutes for 50%, 2 Hours, 30 Minutes for 100%
- LED Shows Battery Charge Status
Multi-Use Dual Charger
You can charge two batteries, two mics, two bodypack receivers or any combination of these easily and efficiently.
One hour, fifteen minutes for 50% charge, or two hours, thirty for 100%. This takes all the stress from out on the road away, letting you charge up your spares during your first set.
All you need is one power supply and away you go. An essential piece of kit whether you're performing, presenting or teaching a class.
Shure Dual Dock charger SB203 Specs:
- Charge Current: 625 mA or 250 mA Lower current used when using another power source, or operating between 32 °F and 50 °F (0 °C and 10 °C)
- Charge Time: 50%: 1 hour, 15 minutes, 100%: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- External Power Supply: SBC10-USB15W or SBC10-USB15WS
- Power Requirements: 5 VDC, 3 A max
- Charging Temperature Range for Battery: 32 °F to 113 °F (0 °C to 45 °C)
- Dimensions (H × W × L): 2.6 × 3.9 × 6.5 inches (66 × 99 × 165 mm)
- Weight: 10.0 oz (284 g)
- Housing: ABS
- Input Voltage Range: 100 to 240 VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 0.6 A at 100 VAC full load
- Output Voltage: 4.75 to 5.25 VDC
- Maximum Output Power: 3.0 A at 5 V
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 °F to 140 °F (0 °C to 60 °C)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!