Shures most advanced wireless microphone systems offers superior sound quality and incredible stability for even the most challenging of environments.
Built To Perform
Shure's QLX-D range of professional UHF wireless systems are designed for the professional performer. Ideal for any medium-large sized venue, the QLXD24/KSM8 system offers unparalleled signal stability, incredible sound, effortless setup and a range of powerful, performance-enhancing features at your fingertips.
Shure QLXD24/KSM8 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
- QLXD4 Receiver & QLXD2 KSM8 Handheld Transmitter
- K51 Wireless Operating Frequency (606.6MHz - 670MHz)
- Advanced & Intuitive
- Automatic Channel Scan & One-Touch IR Sync
- Ethernet Automatic Frequency Management
- Remote Monitoring with Wireless Workbench Software & Shureplus App
- Up to 100m of Signal Strength
What's In The Box:
- 1 x QLXD2 KSM8 Handheld Transmitter
- 1 x QLXD4 Receiver
- 2 x 1/2 Wave Antennas
- 2 x BNC Cables
- 2 x BNC Bulkhead Adapters
- 1 x Rackmount Kit
- 1 x Microphone Clip
- 1 x Zipper Bag
- 1 x Power Supply
- 2 x AA Batteries
Shure have included their most advanced wireless technology and packed it into a single intuitive system, perfect for your performance needs. The combination of the QLXD4 receiver and the KSM8 microphone transmitter results in a sophisticated sound for several applications.
KSM8 Microphone Transmitter
The QLXD2 is a modified version of Shure's reliable KSM8 microphone, custom-designed for specific wireless use within this system. Capturing sound pristinely at a highly-detailed digital 24-bits, the KSM8 shines as a vocal microphone.
Complete with an IR sync one-press button, you can effortlessly connect to the receiver and experience flawless audio delivery up to 100 meters from away the receiver - complete with a handy backlit screen, displaying relevant channel information and battery status.
Get your system set up easily thanks to the automatic, self-managing, channel scan feature. Within seconds your channels will be assigned and ready to sync with your transmitter microphone.
Establishing a private one-to-one relationship between transmitter and receiver, you don't need to worry about interruption or interception, thanks to the confidential AES-256 Encryption - the highest standard of encryption available.
Shure's built-in Network Scan feature manages the self-coordination of up to 60 frequency channels, ensuring that multiple systems and RF transmitters are organised and have their own space - incredibly important for high-profile events with plenty of frequency activity.
Remote Monitoring & Control
With access to your rig often inconvenient and occasionally impossible during a live performance, the Shureplus Channels App allows you to control your entire networked system from anywhere using a smart tablet or phone. With intuitive controls and helpful indicators such as channels, battery level, audio level and RF status - you'll be in complete control of your set up.
Shure QLXD24/KSM8 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Specifications:
- Weight: 777 g, without antennas
- Dimensions: 41 × 197 × 151 mm, H × W × D
- Power Requirements:12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, typical
- Connector Type: > BNC
- Impedance: > 50 Ohms
- Gain Adjustment Range: > -18 to +42 dB in 1 dB steps
- Configuration: > 1/4" (6.35 mm) and XLR: Balanced
- Impedance: 50 O
- Full Scale Output: 1/4": +12 dBV, XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting = -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Phantom Power Protection: 1/4" (6.35 mm): Yes, XLR: Yes
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
- Maximum Ethernet Cable Length: 100 m
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- Battery Type: Shure SB900A Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime: Shure SB900A: up to 10 hours, AA: up to 9 hours
- Dimensions: 256 mm × 51 mm (10.1 in. × 2.0 in.) L × Dia.
- Weight: 347 g (12.2 oz.), without batteries
- Antenna Type: Integrated Single Band Helical
- Occupied Bandwidth:
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW or 10 mW
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Bandwidth||606.6MHz - 670MHz (K51)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.