The Shure PSM300 Twinpack bundle is a wireless monitoring system set for up to two performers.
Professional Wireless Monitoring
Featuring the acclaimed Shure PSM 300 wireless transmitter, two lightweight bodypack receivers and two sets of Shure SE112 sound isolating earphones, the Shure PSM300 Twin Pack bundle delivers a fantastic wireless monitoring solution for upto two performers
Shure PSM300 Twinpack Wireless Monitoring System Components:
- 1 x Shure PSM300 Stereo Wireless Transmitter
- 2 x Shure P3R Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- 2 x Shure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones
High Quality Wireless Personal Monitoring in Stereo
The hub of this wireless monitoring system twinpack is the Shure PSM300, delivering highly detailed, 24-bit digital audio processing and reliable wireless performance across the entire stage.
You can easily find a clean channel using the Shure PSM 300's frequency scan and IR sync and pair the devices up in no time.
Using patented audio reference companding sounds you get sound quality which is much more like a wired signal while you enjoy up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
Shure PSM300 Stereo Wireless Transmitter Key Features:
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage
- 24-bit digital audio processing provides clear, detailed sound
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired signal
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- Solid analogue RF connection over a 90 meter range
- Create a personal mix from the bodypack with MixMode technology or stereo mode
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- Half-rack, single channel transmitter with included rack mount kit
- P3R bodypack systems available with SE112 Earphones
- P3RA professional bodypack systems available with SE215 Earphones
Lightweight Wireless Bodypack Receivers
Included in this bundle are two P3R wireless bodypack receivers allowing two people to monitor stereo signals wirelessly at once.
These bodypacks are slim and lightweight yet highly durable and offer up to 90 metres of range for high quality, reliable wireless performance.
Using only 2 AA batteries you get up to 7 hours of continuous use while a power and battery status LED makes sure you're never caught short. There's also a power save mode which preserves battery life when not in use.
Shure P3RA Premium Wireless Bodypack Receiver Key Features:
- Slim, lightweight, durable form factor
- Frequency scan and IR sync quickly finds and assigns a clean channel
- MixMode technology enables adjustment of two independent monitoring mix levels
- Stereo mode enables adjustment of left/right balance
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 7 hours of continuous operation
- Power save mode preserves battery life when earphones are not connected
- Power and battery status LED
Sound Isolating Earphones
The included Shure SE112 in-ear headphones give you great sound and long-lasting comfort.
A variety of sleeves come as part of the SE215's fit kit to make sure you get the best, most comfortable fit.
Their sound isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of external noise so you can hear all the details of the audio you're capturing.
Furthermore, with their secure, over-the-ear design, the Shure SE215 earphones will stay firmly in place while keeping the cables out of the way. As a result, you will enjoy great comfort, even during extended performances.
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones Key Features:
- Single dynamic driver for great sound in a portable earphone
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Includes a velevet drawstring case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves
All-In-One Wireless Monitoring System
The PSM300 Twinpack bundle delivers great sounding stereo audio in a reliable wireless monitoring system for up to two performers.
With PSM300 wireless transmitter, two lightweight, slim and rugged bodypacks along with two sets of Shure SE112 earphones, you have everything you need for wireless monitoring.
Buy the PSM300 Twinpack wireless monitoring system from PMT Online now for rock-solid reliability and great sounding audio.
Shure PSM300 Stereo Wireless Transmitter Specs:
- Number of compatible systems per frequency band: 15
- Operating Range (up to): 100
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz
- (Note: Regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies: Up to 15 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth:24 MHz maximum
- (Note: regionally dependent)
- Operating Range: 90m (300ft)
- (Note: Environment dependent)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38Hz – 15kHz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: A-Weighted 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Ref. +/-34 kHz deviation @1 kHz: <0.5% (typical)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection: Ref. 12 dB SINAD: >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: +/-2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (+/-1 Hz)
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo (+/-34 kHz deviation, nominal)
- Operating Temperature: -18 °C (0 °F) to +63 °C (145 °F)
Shure P3R Wireless Bodypack Receiver Specs:
- Weight: 98 g
- Height x Width x Depth: 110.0 × 64.0 × 21.0 mm
- Battery life alkaline: 7 h
- Image Rejection: 90 dB
- RF Sensitivity: 2.2 V at 20dB SINAD dBm, for 12dV SINAD, typical
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >60 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: 50 dB
- Blocking: 60 dB
- Audio Output Power: 40 mW
- Minimum load impedance: 16 Ohms
- Bodypack Diversity: No
- Detachable Antennas: No
- Transmission: Analogue
- Scan Features: Group Scan, Channel Scan
- Batteries: AA
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Receiver Housings: Moulded ABS
Shure SE112 Sound Isolating Earphones Specs:
- Weight: 30 g
- Sound signature: Great sound + deep bass
- Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance:16 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 25 Hz – 17 kHz
- Cable length: 127 cm
- Sound Isolation (up to): 37 dB
- MicroDriver: Single Dynamic
- Cable type: Fixed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.