The Shure PGA81 cardioid condenser instrument microphone is a professional quality, flat-response microphone featuring a highly durable design and construction while delivering excellent sound – everything that Shure are known for.
Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Shure PG ALTA Series
The PGA81 is part of the PG ALTA series of microphones from Shure; a range of microphones that aim to deliver professional quality at an affordable price. Also, no Shure microphone is complete without that sturdy, rugged construction that Shure is legendary for. The Shure PGA81 condenser microphone brings together that hardy construction and excellent recording quality to make a fantastic device that epitomises what the Shure PG Alta microphones are all about. This version of the PGA81 condenser microphone comes with an XLR-XLR cable.
Sensitive Acoustics or Percussion
With a frequency response of 40 – 18,000 Hz, the PGA81 condenser mic is great at recording sensitive acoustic instruments; picking up every nuance of the timbre but is more than at home when recording percussion. The Shure PG81 works great when recording the overheads on a standard drum kit and works even better if you have two!
Shure PGA Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone Features:
- Mountable microphone suitable for sensitive acoustic instrument/drum kit overheads performance and recording
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound sources in more sensitive environments
- Comes with microphone clip and handy zipper pouch for protection when storing or transporting
- Includes an XLR-XLR cable
- Frequency response 40 – 18,000 Hz
- Phantom Power Required? Yes.
- Polar Pattern – Cardioid
- Microphone Type - Condenser
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*