Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR to Jack Cable
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Shure PGA58 is a dedicated vocal microphone and is available here with an XLR to Jack cable offering Shure performance at a great value price.
Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Excellent sound for vocal performance is yours in this great value microphone inspired by the legendary Shure SM58.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone with XLR to Jack Cable Key Features:
- Tailored Cartridge for Natural Sounding Vocals
- Cardioid Polar Pattern To Pickup Source while Rejecting Unwanted Noise
- Updated Design for Stylish Yet Unobstrusive Appearance
- On/Off Switch for Discrete Control
- Stand Adapter for Mic Stand Mounting
- Legendary Shure Quality Design
- Includes 4.6m XLR-QTR Cable
- Comes With Stand Adapter
Designed for Vocals
Making this an excellent microphone for lead vocals or backup vocal performance, the PGA58 features a cartridge designed specifically for vocals.
The microphone cartridge has a tailored design that ensures natural clarity focusing on the frequency range of vocal performance.
Furthermore, the Shure PGA58 has a cardioid polar pattern which is perfect for capturing your vocals while rejecting unwanted noise.
As a Shure microphone, the PGA58 boasts incredible build quality.
Its updated industrial design lends the PGA58 vocal microphone a black metallic finish and grille for a stylish yet subtle and unobtrusive visual presence.
Built to be extremely durable, the Shure PGA58 will give you years of consistent, reliable performance and is great for taking on the road with you.
Buy the Shure PGA58 for a great value vocal microphone with the great performance you can expect from Shure microphones.
Shure PGA58 Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -55 dBV/Pa (1.79 mV)
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage: 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: 294 g (10.37 oz.)
- Switch: On/off switch
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 165 degrees F (-29 to 74 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95%
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|Series||PG Alta Series|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.