This two-channel, stereo, personal monitor with individual mix controls is perfect for the on-stage performer who prefers to be in control of what they hear.
Personalize Your Performance
Designed with the performer in mind - traditional stage feedback wedges can often provide muffled and inaccurate audio representations when on stage, particularly in large, reverberant environments. Shure have created the P9HW personal monitoring solution to allow the performer to create a mix that suits them, whilst reducing onstage feedback and vastly improving clarity.
Shure P9HW Wired Personal Monitor Bodypack Receiver Features:
- Rugged, All-Metal Construction
- LCD Display For Input Readings, Menu & Battery
- Volume Knob & Mix Control
- 2 Input Channels With MixMode or Stereo Mode Output
- MixMode allows volume adjustment of the mono blend of two input mixes
- Stereo mode allows left/right balance adjustment for two mixes
- Volume limiter sets the maximum volume adjustment range
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Switchable line (+4 dBu) and aux (-10 dBV) input level
- 9 Hours Continuous Use plus Upgrade Options
Portable & Reliable
This versatile system, designed for live applications such as music, studio recording, theatre and even broadcast, is incredibly compact, lightweight and portable. Providing extended user-capabilities, you'll benefit massively from the control you have over regular on-stage monitoring.
Using earphones, listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console using MixMode technology. Customize your mono blend or your stereo mode to set the left and right balance, apply a four-band EQ and even apply a volume limiter to smooth out loud transients and protect your hearing.
Durable Build Quality
Housed inside an all-metal outer shell, the Shure P9HW is hard-wearing and ready for any occasion. The easily accessible knob on top ensures that you can quickly attenuate the volume mid-performance without the need to visually search for the controls. With the included clip, you can mount the Shure P9HW virtually anywhere that will support it - on your belt, on your guitar strap or onto a harness.
With up to 9 hours of continuous use available when using 2 AA sized batteries, you won't need to worry about running out of juice mid-performance - with the LCD display and an LED conveniently displaying power and battery status at all times.
With a handy built-in power-save mode and an automatic power-off option, you can ensure your battery life will be preserved for when you need it the most. However, if circumstances require even more extended battery life and run-time, an optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery is available for separate purchase - providing notably extended run-time for when you really need the Shure P9HW to go the distance!
Shure P9HW Wired Personal Monitor Bodypack Receiver Specifications:
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 98 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion @ 1 kHz, typical: <0.2%
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: >55 dB
- Operating Temperature: -18 °C to +63 °C
- Minimum Load Impedance: 9.5 Ohms
- Dimensions: 99 × 66 × 23 mm (3.9 in. × 2.6 in. × 0.9 in.) H × W × D
- Net Weight: 196 g (6.9 oz) (with batteries)
- Battery: Life 9 hours (continuous use) AA batteries
- Connector Type: LEMO
- Configuration: Electronically balanced
- Impedance Line: 45 kO
- Aux: 66 kO
- Nominal Input Level Switchable: +4 dBu (Line), -10 dBV (Aux)
- Maximum Input Level: +4 dBu (Line): +22 dBu, -10 dBV (Aux): +12.2 dBu
- Phantom Power Protection: Up to 60 V DC
- Connector Type: 3.5 mm (1/8")
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.