Shure GLXD14UK Digital Wireless Guitar System
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The GLX-D14 guitar system is ideal for the guitarist or bass player that need a little more freedom to roam around their performing space, without sacrificing their tone.
Superior Wireless Guitar System
The GLX-D Digital wireless system is one of the most advanced 2.4GHz wireless systems available. Offering automatic frequency management and best in class lithium-ion rechargeable battery system.
Shure GLXD14UK Digital Wireless Guitar System Features:
- License-free operation worldwide in digital 2.4GHz frequency band
- Inuitive, user friendly wireless system for guitarists and bassist
- Interference free sound thanks to LINKFREQ technology
- 16-hour run time from rechargeable lithium ion battery
- 30-meter operating range- ideal for most venues
Affordable 2.4GHz digital wireless systems. Professional quality sound. Rechargeable
GLX-D Digital features intelligent technology and convenient rechargeable power options for musicians who run their own sound. The GLXD14 Bodypack system allows guitarists and other musicians with electro-acoustic instruments to connect their sound wirelessly to their PA, Mixing Desk or Speaker System with ease, and at the highest sound quality.
Features the GLXD4 receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter and a WA302 1/4" jack instrument connecting cable. Revolutionary Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Shure GLXD14UK Digital Wireless Guitar System Specs:
GLXD14 Digital Wireless System
- Set Type: Guitar/Bass
- Amount of Bodypacks: 1
- Number of Compatible Systems Per Frequency Band: 8
- Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Receiver Type: Single Channel
- Scan Functions: Channel Scan and Group Scan
- Sync Functions: Pairing
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Included Antenna: External 1/2 Wave
- Battery Status: Leveled Battery Life Indication (HH:MM)
- RF Sensitivity: -88dBm for 12dB SINAD, Typical
- Spurious Rejection: 35dB, Typical
- Antenna Input Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Tuning Range: 2400MHz
- Display: Multi-Function LCD
- Remote Control: Yes
- Receiver Housing: Moulded ABS
- Power Supply: External
- Weight: 286g
- Dimensions: 40mm x 183mm x 117mm (H x W x D)
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Connectors: TQG
- Battery Life Lithium: 16h
- Operating Range (Up To): 20-30 m
- Transmitter Housings: Metal
- Battery Status: Multi-Colour LED
- Charger Options: USB Charger
- Input Impedance: 900kO
- Dimensions (Without Antenna)
- Height: 90.4 mm
- Width: 64.5 mm
- Depth: 22.9 mm
WA302 Instrument Cable
- Connectors: 4-Pin TA4F - 1/4'' Instrument Cable
- Cable Length: 2.5ft / 0.75m
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.