The iconic Beta 58A is a high-output vocal microphone used for professional stage sound reinforcement or for studio work. The outstanding performance of this microphone isn't affected by rough handling due to its rugged construction, proven shock-mount and hardened steel mesh grill. Also available in wireless formats.
Dynamic Super Cardioid Professional Microphone
The Shure Beta 58a builds on the success of the industry standard SM58, this model featuring increased sensitivity and high frequency response, provided a more detailed top end for world-class clarity and detail. It's Supercardioid pickup pattern lends it well to stage and live uses, making it less susceptible to feedback and unwanted sound sources.
Not only for the gigging vocalist, the Beta 58A can also be utilised in a professional or project studio environment, in particular laying down lead vocals or acoustic guitar. Shure's legendary build quality is evident in the Beta 58a, also featuring a rugged steel mesh grille and pneumatic shock mount system to ensure this stands the test of time whether on the road, rhearshal room or bedroom.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*