Shure 55SH-II Dynamic Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The 55SH-II is an unmistakable iconic vocal stage microphone. Featuring a satin chrome-plated die-cast casing for pure vintage look and feel but using modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards.
Unmistakable stage icon
Shure's re-issue of the classic performance microphone of the 50's and 60's, the 55SH II is an iconic stage microphone to bring authentic presence and warmth to your live vocals.
Shure 55SH-II Dynamic Microphone Features
- Legendary design brings retro styling to your performances
- Get just the sounds you want with the focused cardioid pickup pattern
- Shock mounted capsule reduces noise from handling the mic or stand
- Rugged, die-cast housing can withstand whatever you throw at it
Easily recognisable, the Shure 55SH II brings pure 'Elvis' vibes to your performance. Classic vintage looks alongside modern technology makes this retro-styled icon a must for historic-inspired artists and musicians.
Shure 55SH-II Dynamic Microphone Specs:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -58 dBV/Pa - 1.30 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 O
- Connectors: XLR
- Weight: 624 g
- Height: 188 mm
- Width: 55.6 mm
- Depth: 77.8 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.020000|
|MPN||55SH SERIES II|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.