Shure 520DX Green Bullet Dynamic Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The 520DX, with its distinct chrome and green die-cast casing. Also known as the Green Bullet holds a spot in history as the definitive blues harp voice. Predominantly used for Harmonica but can also be used for distinct lo-fi vocals.
Dynamic Omnidirectional Harmonica microphone. The Green Bullet
The Shure 520 DX is primarily designed as a harmonica blues harp microphone with an iconic styling and supreme clarity. An ergonomic volume control on the underside of the chassis allows you to quickly adjust levels during live performances, and an attached cable with 6.3mm / 1/4" Jack connector ensures compatibility with nearly all PA systems or mixing desks.
Shure 520DX Green Bullet Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Instantly recognisable trademark blues sound
- Comfortably fits between your harmonica and hands
- Volume knob for quick adjustments as you perform
- 1/4 inch jack plugs directly into guitar amps or DIs
Studio Sound Vibes
A lot of Studio engineers love the Green Bullet due to its 5kHz roll off. Delivering a lo-fi sound, perfect for those vintage style vocals.
Shure 520DX Green Bullet Dynamic Microphone Specs:
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-5kHz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Connectors: 3.5 mm Jack
- Impedance: High, Unbalanced
- Load Impedance Range: Minimum 100kO
- Sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa - 13.00 mV/Pa
- Cable length: 6.1m (20ft)
- Weight: 737g
- Height: 82.6 mm
- Width: 63.0 mm
- Depth: 63.00 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.