Shergold Provocateur SP01-SD Electric Guitar, Thru-Dirty Blonde
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Shergold SP01SD Provocateur 1, seen here with a Thru-Dirty Blonde finish, has its solid mahogany body loaded with USA-made Seymour Duncan SP90 and SH-PG1B Pearly Gates Humbucker pickups. This configuration delivers a tone that sings with a vintage voice and oozes bucket loads of growl and Texas mojo when desired.
A Unique And Bona Fide Rock Guitar
In addition to this, the guitar features a truly vintage scale length with a roasted mahogany neck and Macassan ebony fingerboard. The Thru-Dirty Blonde colouring with a high-gloss finish perfectly complements the tough and road-ready character of a Shergold guitar.
Shergold Provocateur SP01-SD Electric Guitar, Thru-Dirty Blonde Highlights
- High quality, single cutaway electric guitar
- Inspired by a classic 1970s British design
- Solid Mahogany Body with a Thru-Dirty Blonde finish
- Torrefied Mahogany neck, capped with an Ebony fingerboard
- Locking Tuners and Custom T-Style Bridge combine for superior tuning stability
- Seymour Duncan 'Pearly Gates' Humbucker and SP90 single coil pickups combine for a superb, vintage voice
Order Yours Today
The second instalment in the modern re-invention of the legendary Shergold brand, the Provocateur is designed in the UK by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle and combines remarkable specification with a retro vibe for a unique and bona fide rock guitar.
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this excellent guitar.
Shergold Provocateur SP01-SD Electric Guitar, Thru-Dirty Blonde Specs
- Body Colour: Thru-Dirty Blonde
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Solid Torrefied Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand Brushed
- Neck Fixing: Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Solid Ebony with Ebony binding
- Fret Markers: Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
- Bridge: PJE design Shergold Custom T
- Saddles: Compensated Brass
- Machineheads: Staggered Height, Locking
- Buttons: Cream Kluson Style Tulip
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scratchplate: ABS Plastic
- Strap Buttons: Japanese Turned Aluminium
- Front/Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
- Back/Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SH-PG1B 'Pearly Gates'
- Controls: 1 x Volume A500K, 1 x Tone A500K (push/pull coil split), 3 position Switch
- Controls: Bell-Type Black with Silver Cap Control Knobs
- Scale Length: 625.6mm/24.625"
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm/12"
- Weight: 3.18kg/7lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Torrefied Mahogany Neck
|1 x Humbucker 1 x P90
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.