Shergold Masquerader SM04 Electric Guitar, Thru-Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Shergold SM04SD Masquerader 4 has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbucker and TB4 Humbucker pickup configuration for a hot, powerful and super resonant tone.
Amazing Value For Money
The Thru-Black colouring offers a glimpse into the Masquerader’s tonal core with the grain of the mahogany body visible through the immaculate high-gloss sheen finish.
Shergold Masquerader SM04 Electric Guitar, Thru-Black Highlights
- Superb quality electric guitar, inspired by a classic British design
- Reinvented for the 21st Century by none other than Patrick James Eggle
- Solid Mahogany Body with a Thru-Black finish
- Solid Mahogany neck and Ebony fingerboard, with hand-inlaid fret markers
- Seymour Duncan TB-4 and '59 Humbuckers combine for an impressive array of growling hard rock tones
- Specially-designed Shergold gigbag available separately
70's Style, Modern Playability
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll.
This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
Order Yours Today
Treat yourself to a bit of British guitar-making history reinvented for the modern player today - you won't regret it.
Contact our Online Sales Team directly to query the availability of this excellent guitar.
Shergold Masquerader SM04 Electric Guitar, Thru-Black Specs
- Body Colour: Thru-Black
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand Brushed
- Neck Join: Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Ebony with Ebony binding
- Fret Markers: Hand-Inlaid, Aluminium Lined
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
- Bridge: PJE design Shergold Custom T
- Saddles: Compensated Brass
- Machineheads: Staggered Height, Locking
- Machinehead Buttons: Large, Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scratchplate: Brushed Silver
- Strap Buttons: Japanese Turned Aluminium
- Front/Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Back/Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan TB-4 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x Volume A500K, 1 x Tone A500K. 5 Position Lever Switch
- Control Knobs: Bell-Type, Black with Silver Cap
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Weight: 3.18kg / 7lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Solid Rosewood Neck
|2 x humbucker
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.