Shergold Masquerader SM01 Electric Guitar, Solid Battleship Grey
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
The Shergold SM01SD Masquerader 1, seen here with a Solid Battleship Grey finish, has its solid mahogany body loaded with a USA-made Seymour Duncan SP90 and TB4 Humbucker pickup configuration for a full-bodied, resonant and addictively powerful tone.
A Modern Reinvention Of An Iconic British Guitar
The Masquerader features a beautiful hand burnished solid rosewood neck and rosewood fingerboard. The Solid Battleship Grey colouring with a high-gloss finish perfectly complements the tough and road-ready character of a Shergold guitar.
Shergold Masquerader SM01 Electric Guitar, Solid Battleship Grey Highlights
- High quality electric guitar for a fantastic price
- Inspired by a classic British rock guitar design, reimagined by Patrick James Eggle
- Solid Mahogany body with a double cutaway shape
- Solid Battleship Grey finish
- Sleek and comfortable to play Solid Rosewood neck and fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan TBH-4 humbucker and SP90-In single coil pickups combine for classic rock tones
- Locking tuners and Custom T-style bridge deliver unparalleled tuning stability
- Specially designed Shergold gigbag available separately
Order Yours Today
Re-designed for the 21st Century in the United Kingdom by legendary British guitar luthier Patrick James Eggle, the Shergold Masquerader captures the very essence of British Rock ‘n’ Roll. This modern reinvention of the iconic British guitar makes a polite nod to its 1970s heritage, then quickly heads off in its own new direction.
If you'd like to query the availability of this guitar, or discuss any other Shergold models that you can't see listed on our site, please be sure to contact our Online Sales Team directly.
Shergold Masquerader SM01 Electric Guitar, Solid Battleship Grey Specs
- Body Colour: Solid Battleship Grey
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Hand Brushed
- Neck Fixing: Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Solid Rosewood with Rosewood binding
- Fret Markers: Hand-Inlaid Aluminium Lined
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
- Bridge: PJE design Shergold Custom T
- Saddles: Compensated Brass
- Machineheads: Staggered Height, Locking
- Machinehead Buttons: Large Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scratchplate: Genuine Bakelite
- Strap Buttons: Japanese Turned Aluminium
- Front/Neck Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan SP90-1n
- Back/Bridge Pickup: USA Seymour Duncan TB-4
- Controls: 1- Volume A500K, 1 - Tone A500K (push/pull coil tap), 3 Position Lever Switch Controls
- Control Knobs: Bell-Type. Black with Silver Cap
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm/12"
- Weight: 3.18kg/7lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)
|Solid Rosewood Neck
|1 x Humbucker 1 x P90
|Number Of Strings
|Right / Left-Handed
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.