Sequential Prophet X Synthesizer
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Sequential Prophet X Synthesizer is a hybrid sampler and synth allowing you to produce all sorts of incredible sounds.
The Prophet's Evolution
Bringing together worlds of sampling and synthesis, the Sequential Prophet X is an incredible evolution of the popular Prophet line.
Versatile Sample Engine
The Prophet X features 8- and 16-voice modes and features two independent, stereo, digitally sampled instruments per voice, with four in Stack and Split modes).
150GB of sample content created by 8Dio is built into the Sequential Prophet X which gives you a diverse range of both acoustic and electronic instruments along with a collection of ambient and cinematic effects.
You can shape and tranformer these samples through loop manipulation, sample stretching and the Prophet X's various sound-sculpting modulation functions.
You also have 50GB of additional storage space on the Sequential Prophet X for importing your own samples and third party content.
Powerful Synth Engine
Driving the Prophet X's awesome sound are new, 23 dB-per-octave resonant low-pass filters inspired by a vintage design.
When in 8-voice mode, the Prophet X puts separate filters on the left and right channels to give you a true stereo signal path, adding incredible presence to your samples and the oscillators.
Switch over to 16-voice mode and the Sequential Prophet X synthesizer gives you additional polyphony which is great for stacks and splits.
Ready for The Road and The Studio
MIDI USB support and five octaves of incredible sound played with semi-weighted keys which feature velocity and channel aftertouch, the Prophet X is an amazing synth for the stage and the studio.
Buy the Sequential Prophet X Synthesizer from PMT Online now to get awesome sampling and synthesis power in one incredible instrument.
Sequential Prophet X Synthesizer Specs:
- 2 multi-sampled stereo instruments per voice with editable sample start, sample end, loop size, and loop center, loop on/off, sample reverse, sample stretch, bit-rate reduction, and sample rate reduction
- Forward and forward/reverse loop modes
- 150 GB of factory-installed 16-bit, 48 kHz sampled instruments created by 8Dio
- 50 GB of additional storage for user-imported samples or 3rd-party sound libraries
- High-pass and low-pass filter per instrument
- Instrument 1 and instrument 2 delay as mod destinations
- 2 digital oscillators per voice with selectable sine, sawtooth, pulse, and supersaw waves. You can vary the shape of any of the waveshapes.
- Glide (portamento): separate rates per oscillator; (samples can glide in Sample Stretch mode)
- Hard sync
- 2 x analog 4-pole resonant low-pass filter per voice
- Digital high-pass filter in Effects section
- 4 loopable, five-stage (ADSR plus delay) envelope generators: Filter, VCA, and two assignable
- Polyphonic step sequencer with up to 64 steps (6 notes per step), and ties and rests.
- MIDI note output
- Sequences can be copied between Layer A and Layer B
- Four-stage (ADSR) envelope generator
- Velocity modulation of envelope amount
LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATORS
- 4 LFO’s with key sync, phase offset, and slewing per LFO
- Five wave shapes: triangle, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square, and random (sample and hold)
- 16-slot modulation matrix
- 28 sources
- 92 destinations
- 11 additional dedicated sources: mod wheel, pressure, velocity, breath controller, footswitch, LFO 1, LFO 2, LFO 3, LFO 4, Env 3, Env 4
- Fully-featured arpeggiator with up, down, up+down, random, assign modes
- Selectable note value: 16th note, 8th note triplet, 8th note, dotted 8th note, quarter note
- One, two, or three octave range
- Re-latching arpeggiation
- Note repeat
- Beat sync
- MIDI note output
- 64 preset alternative tunings
- Additional alternative tunings can be imported via SysEx
- 2 digital effects on each layer
- Stereo delay, BBD delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, ring mod, vintage rotating speaker, distortion, high-pass filter, spring reverb, room reverb, hall reverb, super plate reverb
- Master clock with tap tempo
- BPM control and display
- MIDI clock sync
- Full-sized, semi-weighted, 5-octave keyboard with velocity and channel (mono) aftertouch
- Backlit pitch and mod wheels
- Spring-loaded pitch wheel with selectable range per program (1 to 12 semitones up and down)
- Transpose controls for an 8-octave range
- Hold switch latches held notes on
- Polyphonic glide (portamento)
- Unison (monophonic) mode with configurable voice count
- 512 Factory Programs (4 banks of 128) and 512 fully editable User Programs with 2 layers (2 separate sounds) in each Program
- MIDI In, Out, Thru
- USB MIDI
- Sample import jack for USB Stick
- Main stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4" phone (TS, unbalanced)
- Output B stereo audio output: 2 x 1/4" phone (TS, unbalanced)
- Pedal/CV: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
- Volume: responds to expression pedals or control voltages ranging from 0 to 5 VDC (protected against higher or negative voltages.
- Sustain pedal input: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch.
- Sequencer: accepts normally on or normally off momentary footswitch to trigger sequencer playback.
- Headphone output: 1/4" stereo phone jack.
- IEC AC power inlet for internal power supply
- Operates worldwide on voltages between 100 and 240 volts at 50 to 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 25 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 38.44" L x 13.53" W x 4.13" H (97.6 cm L x 34.3 cm W x 10.9 cm H)
- Weight: 24 lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||11.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.