Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Pedalboard Set
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you looking to perform on stage with complete freedom, but are yet to find a solution that works adequately with your ever-expanding pedalboard? Then we have just the thing for you!
Gives You The Freedom To Perform
With the Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Pedalboard Set you no longer have your movement restricted by those cumbersome guitar cables.
This pack consists of a unique receiver/tuning pedal, a transmitter with a pivoting 1/4" jack plug, an extension cable, and a belt clip - everything you need for a trip-hazard free performance.
Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Pedalboard Set Features
- Plug and play portable wireless receiver that operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter with a 1/4" jack instrument connector
- Unique Pedalboard Receiver integrates your wireless signal into your FX chain with ease
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Up to five Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Transmitter is powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime (receiver comes complete with its own power supply)
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
Compact And Powerful
Unlike other wireless instrument systems, the Sennheiser XSW-D doesn't need extra space for a bulky receiver - in fact, as you can see from the above images, the receiver is the same size as a standard guitar pedal!
Despite the smaller sized receiver and transmitter, this wireless pedalboard set utilises miniaturised components with professional-quality features, meaning there's zero compromise on signal quality and stability.
Each of these components is powered by a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, that offers up to five hours of performance time with each full charge, or you can even power the receiver from your standard pedalboard power supply.
In addition to this, the receiver also has a built in tuner, adding even more utility to your board!
Easy To Use
As if that wasn't enough, setting this system up couldn't be easier - in fact it can be done with the simple push of a button.
Once the transmitter and receiver have been set up and plugged in, simply pair them up with the single button on each, and the system will take care of everything else. That's it! No channel allocation needed, no interference management to sort out... the system does it all for you.
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Instrument Receiver
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Pedalboard Receiver
- Sennheiser XS Wireless Digital Belt Clip
- 1/4" (6.3mm) Extension Cable
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- Pedalboard Receiver Power Supply
Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Pedalboard Set Specs
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >106dB
- THD: <0.1-percent
- Audio Latency: <4ms
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C / 32 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees C / 14 Degrees F to 131 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.