Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Lavalier Set
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Looking for a high-quality, affordable, and ultra-discreet clip-on wireless microphone and receiver, that won't cost you a small fortune? Then you could be in luck!
Plug And Play Wireless System
With the Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Lavalier Set you get the chance to explore the freedom of any stage during your speech or performance. Best of all? It's super easy to set up!
With this pack you get a wireless transmitter and receiver, a belt clip, and a high quality lavalier microphone with an integrated cable.
Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Lavalier Set Highlights
- Operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter with a locking 3.5mm connector and receiver with male XLR connector
- Combine the transmitter with the included Sennheiser ME2-II clip-on lavalier microphone
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Plug sets come pre-paired, so you can get setup and performing straight out of the box
- Up to five XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion batteries providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime
- Comes complete with a belt clip for keeping the transmitter attached to you and out of the way
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
Compact And Discreet
If you're using a clip-on lavalier microphone then it's almost a given that you would prefer the system to be discreet - and on that front the Sennheiser XSW-D definitely has you covered.
Each of the components of this set has been specially designed with premium-quality features to provide an unobtrusive clip-on mic with superior sound quality and signal stability.
Explore The Stage Freely
Unless you're performing on a huge stage, far away from where the wireless receiver is plugged in, this system will remain strong and stable.
In fact, with just this simple setup and optimal conditions, this wireless lavalier system will operate at a distance of up to 250 ft (75 m)!
This gives you plenty of freedom to move around, allowing you to make your speech or sermon as animated as you wish.
Easy To Use
To set this system up on your front of house PA couldn't be easier - in fact, it's as easy as the push of a button.
Once the receiver is attached to your mixer via XLR, and your ME2-II mic is attached to the transmitter, simply press the buttons on each of them to pair them up, and the system will do the rest for you!
In the Box
- XS Wireless Digital 3.5mm (1/8'') Transmitter
- XS Wireless Digital XLR Male Receiver
- XS Wireless Digital Belt Clip
- Sennheiser ME2-II Clip-On Lavalier Microphone
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
Sennheiser XSW-D Wireless Lavalier Set Specs
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >106dB
- THD: <0.1-percent
- Audio Latency: <4ms
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C / 32 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- Mini Jack TX Dimensions: Approx. 86mm x 24mm x 28mm
- XLR Male RX Dimensions: Approx. 109mm x 24mm x 28mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees C / 14 Degrees F to 131 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.