Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you tired of having your movement restricted when you perform on stage, and would like a reasonably-priced solution that's easy to set up? Then we have just the thing you need!
Perform With Freedom
With the Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set you get a simple-to-use wireless instrument system that allows full freedom of movement, whilst never once compromising on signal integrity.
This set contains a transmitter and receiver (both with pivoting 1/4" jack plug), a 1/4" extension cable, handy belt clip, and a USB cable for charging - everything you need for a cable-free performance.
Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Features
- Plug and play wireless instrument system that operates in the digital 2.4GHz frequency spectrum
- Lightweight and compact plug-on transmitter and receiver, both with pivoting 1/4" (6.3mm) jack plugs
- A 1/4" extension cable and belt clip allow you to attach the transmitter to your clothing to keep it out of your way when playing
- Incredibly easy to use - a single button and LED status indicator handle power and linking
- Plug sets come pre-paired, so you can get setup and performing straight out of the box
- Up to five XS Wireless Digital systems can be operated simultaneously
- Channel allocation and interference management are handled automatically
- Operating range of up to 75m (250ft) in optimal conditions
- Multiple transmitters can be paired with a single receiver
- Each component is lightweight and compact, making them easy to keep hidden when in use
- Powered by in-built USB-rechargeable lithium-ion batteries providing up to 5 hours of continuous runtime
- Perfect for rehearsals, jamming, small gigs, videographers, vloggers, mobile journalists and more
Compact Yet Powerful
Despite the diminutive size of the components in this set, it is still packed with high-calibre features, packing a huge amount of power and functionality into this easy-to-use system.
Both the transmitter and receiver are unobtrusive and lightweight, with a sleek design, allowing you to store and transport them with ease, whilst their Li-ion batteries will give you up to five hours of continuous operation to handle even the longest of performances.
Easy To Use
When it comes to using the Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set, set up couldn't be simpler. Simply plut the receiver into your amplifier, and the transmitter into your guitar or bass (via the extension cable if you need to) and press the "Pairing" button on each to connect them up to one another - that's it!
Inbetween uses, all you need to do is charge the transmitter and receiver via the included USB cable, and once fully charged you've got 5 hours worth of performance available to you.
- XS Wireless Digital 6.3mm (1/4") Transmitter
- XS Wireless Digital 6.3mm (1/4") Receiver
- XS Wireless Digital Belt Clip
- 6.3mm (1/4") Extension Cable
- USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument Base Set Specs
- Operating Frequency Band: 2,400mHz - 2,483.5MHz (2.4GHz band)
- Operating Range: 75m / 250ft (in optimal conditions)
- Codec: aptX Live
- Audio Frequency Response: 10Hz - 18kHz
- Audio Output: Max. 12dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 106dB
- THD: <0.1-percent
- Audio Latency: <4ms
- Transmission Power: Max. 10mW (EIRP)
- Modulation: GFSK with TDMA
- Cell Type: Li-Ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cell Capacity: 850mAh
- Operating Time: Up to 5-hours
- USB-C Input Voltage: Typ. 5.0V
- Charging Temperature: 0 Degrees C to 60 Degrees C / 32 Degrees F to 140 Degrees F
- Charging Time: Typ. 3-hours
- Operating Temperature: -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees C / 14 Degrees F to 131 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity: 95-percent (non-condensing)
- Instrument TX: Approx. 122mm x 24mm x 28mm
- Instrument RX: Approx. 122mm x 24mm x 28mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.