Sennheiser XSW 1-ME3-GB Headmic set with ME3
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
As a company, Sennheiser have been consistently helping to shape the future of audio production since 1945. Their innovation and technological breakthroughs over the years has been largely down to how well they understand the demands of the marketplace and the needs of their own customers. One of their latest innovations, the XSW 1-ME3-GB Wireless Headmic Set, is an easy to use, all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
Excellent for a powerful and inspiring presentation
Included in the box:
- EM-XSW1 Wireless Receiver - this wonderful receiver allows you to rely on a solid wireless transmission. Boasting up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, this easy to use wireless receiver is ideal for a variety of live purposes, perfect for performances that involve simultaneous dancing and singing.
- ME 3-II Wireless Headset Mic - this robust headmic sports a sturdy design and a cardioid capsule for accurate voice capture. Able to withstand up to 150 dB of sound pressure, this cardioid pattern microphone is perfect for energetic and powerful performances, and works excellently in conjunction with the SK-XSW bodypack transmitter.
- SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter - this lightweight, battery powered, compact bodypack transmitter works perfectly in conjunction with the ME 3-II Wireless Headset Mic. Attach to your belt or keep it in your jacket pocket to effortlessly and unobstrusively transmit a crystal clear signal to the wireless receiver.
- Compact bodypack transmitter, unobtrusive headset microphone
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- 2 AA size batteries
1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.