Sennheiser XSW 1-ME2-GB Lavalier mic set inc. ME2
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Sennheiser XSW-ME2-GB Lavalier Wireless Mic System
As a company, Sennheiser have been consistently helping to shape the future of audio production since 1945. Their innovation and technological breakthroughs over the years has been largely down to how well they understand the demands of the marketplace and the needs of their own customers. One of their latest innovations, the XSW-ME2-GM Lavalier Wireless Mic System, is an easy to use, all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
Excellent for a powerful and inspiring presentation
Included in the box:
- EM-XSW1 Wireless Receiver - this wonderful receiver allows you to rely on a solid wireless transmission. Boasting up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band, this easy to use wireless receiver is ideal for a variety of live purposes, perfect for performances that involve simultaneous dancing and singing.
- ME 2-2 Lavalier Microphone - this small omni-directional clip-on microphone is perfect for speech and vocal applications, but just as suitabling for instrument applications. The sturdy clip allows you to easily attach the mic to clothing. Works in conjunction with the SK-XSW bodypack transmitter.
- SK-XSW Bodypack Transmitter - this lightweight, battery powered, compact bodypack transmitter works perfectly in conjunction with the ME2-2 Lavalier Microphone. Attach to your belt or keep it in your jacket pocket to effortlessly and unobstrusively transmit a crystal clear signal to the wireless receiver.
- Compact bodypack transmitter, unobtrusive clip-on microphone
- Antenna-switching diversity reception
- Integrated antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronisation via remote channel for easy setup
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth
- Up to 10 compatible channels
- 2 AA size batteries
1 power supply NT 12-5 CW
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.