Sennheiser EW-D ASA X-Y Antenna Splitter
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Impressively designed for setting up antenna distribution hassle-free in the EW-D multi-channel systems, the Sennheiser EW-D ASA (X-Y) is an active antenna splitter that gives up to four receivers via the radio signal by the two antennas.
Heightened Wireless Performance
Easy to control and tweak via the smart EW-D Smart Assist App, Sennheiser have ensured hassle-free usability what any scenario you find yourself in.
Sennheiser EW-D ASA (X-Y) Active Antenna Splitter Features:
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto-scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates the need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine-tuning
- Lithium-Ion battery pack (sold separately) delivers up to 12 hours of operation (up to 8 hours of operation with 2x provided AA batteries)
Extended Dynamic Range
Pushing the boundaries of what's possible with a wireless system, the EW-D AB delivers an increased dynamic range. Instantly securing the most reliable signal to use in seconds, browse through 90 channels courtesy of the 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth.
Connecting via using Bluetooth technology, the EW-D AB can be easily altered and controlled by the impressive Smart Assist App. Allowing you to quickly set up and tweak even at a distance.
Sennheiser EW-D ASA (X-Y) Active Antenna Splitter Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 1350 - 1805 MHz
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.