Sennheiser E965 Condenser Microphone
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you a performing vocalist, seeking a high-end condenser mic that combines the best of high-end studio and stage microphones?
Live Sound On The Highest Level
If that's the case, then the Sennheiser E965 Condenser Microphone could be just what you need!
This flagship mic from Sennheieser brings together a high-resolution, multifaceted sound that's supplemented by high feedback rejection and a ruggedly-designed, road-ready enclosure.
Sennheiser E965 Condenser Microphone Highlights
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing
Marked By Clarity And Sophistication
This true condenser, large-diaphragm micraphone is perfect for professional stage use, and delivers a high-end silky gloss, with well-defined, warm lower mids.
Every nuance of your voice will be transmitted in impressive detail with this mic, whatever stage you perform on.
Switchable Pickup Pattern
As if that wasn't enough, you can switch the pick-up pattern of the capsule between a gentle cardioid, and a more direct super-cardioid.
In terms of sound, ruggedness, and handling, the evolution series e965 is second to none, and can fulfil your every desire.
- 1 x e965
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
Sennheiser E965 Condenser Microphone Specs
- Transducer Principle (Microphone): externally polarized dual diaphragm AF condenser microphone
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20.000 Hz
- Weight: 396 g
- Microphone Connector: XLR-3
- Diameter: 25.4 mm/1" (Membrane); 48 mm (Micro)
- Pick-up Pattern: Cardioid/Super-Cardioid, switchable
- Sensitivity in Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa (2,3 mV/Pa) (with preattenuation)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom Powering: 48 V/ 3,5 mA
- Operating Temperature: 0 Degrees C - +40 Degrees C
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB (A)
- Maximum SPL (passive): 142 dB (152 dB) (with preattenuation)
- Overall Depth: 199 mm
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.200000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!