Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to compliment your studio setup with a new overhead mic that's specially-designed to withstand high sound pressure levels? Then we have just the thing for you!
High-Quality, Compact Mic
With the Sennheiser e614 you get a premium-quality, supercardioid, back-electret condenser microphone.
This mic is ideal for demanding instrument recordings which require extended frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and compact mic size.
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone Features
- 40-20,000 Hz frequency range
- Extended frequency Range
- High sound pressure levels
- Fast transient response
- Constructed with robust material
While percussion overhead miking was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on woodwind and string instruments.
This mic is also a good choice for flute and sax where it captures the full body of the instrument.
The Sennheiser e614 can handle high SPLs and features a medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage.
Because of its excellent acoustic properties this mic is also ideal for home recording.
- 1 x e614 Overhead Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Pouch
- 1 x MZQ 100 Microphone Clip
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone Specs
- Dimensions: 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer Principle: Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight (Without Cable): 93 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom Powering: 12 - 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent Noise Level: 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent Noise Level Weighted As Per CCIR 468-3: 35 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (Passive): 139 dB/SPL
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.390000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.