Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Looking to compliment your studio setup with a new overhead mic that's specially-designed to withstand high sound pressure levels? Then we have just the thing for you!
High-Quality, Compact Mic
With the Sennheiser e614 you get a premium-quality, supercardioid, back-electret condenser microphone.
This mic is ideal for demanding instrument recordings which require extended frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and compact mic size.
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone Features
- 40-20,000 Hz frequency range
- Extended frequency Range
- High sound pressure levels
- Fast transient response
- Constructed with robust material
While percussion overhead miking was the first design priority, the e614 also works exceptionally well on woodwind and string instruments.
This mic is also a good choice for flute and sax where it captures the full body of the instrument.
The Sennheiser e614 can handle high SPLs and features a medium sensitivity, which ensures reduced bleed from other instruments on stage.
Because of its excellent acoustic properties this mic is also ideal for home recording.
- 1 x e614 Overhead Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Pouch
- 1 x MZQ 100 Microphone Clip
Sennheiser E614 Overhead Condenser Microphone Specs
- Dimensions: 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer Principle: Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight (Without Cable): 93 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom Powering: 12 - 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent Noise Level: 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent Noise Level Weighted As Per CCIR 468-3: 35 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (Passive): 139 dB/SPL
|Shipping Weight (kg)
We have a wide range of Delivery Options available, depending on the value of your parcel and budget. Select from our 2-3 Day Saver Service or our Next Working Day options at the Checkout.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
- Free Delivery Available on Selected Products
- Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £19.99
- Small Items (Under 750g) Small items will be delivered by Royal Mail starting from 99p
- Heavy Items (Over 30kg): Pallet Service Doorstep Delivery £65
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within the hour.
Click here for more about our local Click & Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
*Please note: We cannot accept returns of microphones, any in-ear earphones, monitors, orchestral instruments with mouthpieces and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.
Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.
If you and your new item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT Experts either by phone or email to return your item or organise an exchange for something more suitable.
If you've changed your mind about something you bought in-store, bring it back within 14 days of purchase and we'll be happy to exchange it for another product, a gift card or store credit.